10+ Year Old Account
    Bah. I've lost 15 silver today selling things on the trading post, didn't realize it until I went to the pick-up tab that the money's not going through, but items are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    That's the priory greatsword, myself and many others got one when it was 20 silver, if you want one now it'll run ya for 5 gold.
    I'll get saving my pennies o.o

Deleted
    are the servers down for anyone else?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    I just got DC'ed randomly and now it's having trouble logging back in. So, yeah. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Same here, thought i was being hacked lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Triage View Post
    I just got DC'ed randomly and now it's having trouble logging back in. So, yeah. :P
    i was in the middle of a DE that would have probably leveled me up aswell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro89 View Post
    Same here, thought i was being hacked lol.
    Haha just like me. "OMG check my email account for password reset email!!!!"

EDIT: Well, I got onto character screen but couldn't get beyond that. "Can't access the login servers at this time"... but i thought i have to log in to even get to that screen! :S lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Both myself and a friend got dc'd just at the same time, couldn't load our toons, So I closed it down and restarted it (to see if it was an update or something) and can't even log in, so it looks like both the game servers and log-in servers are down :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryukai View Post
    Both myself and a friend got dc'd just at the same time, couldn't load our toons, So I closed it down and restarted it (to see if it was an update or something) and can't even log in, so it looks like both the game servers and log-in servers are down :/

ive managed to get to the character select screen, but can go no further

Up and running for me. Slight rollback but only 5-10 minutes.

Rathalir Emberlight of the Crystal Desert realm

Something like that always happens when (after almost one hour) I'm almost done with the creation of a new character! -.-
    Everything was complete! Tried to login: DC.
    I hope I don't have to do everything from scratch again...
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryukai View Post
    I got d/ced to the character screen, and just went right back into the game. Not sure why some people are having such problems.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

It has memorized my setup! <3 So glad.
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bots are starting to become annoying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fnXbq9nWjA

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdecker View Post
    Every time i go underwater to do any heart, i realize: "I FUCKIN HATE THIS"
    this. so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love underwater combat. You people are NUTS!
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I love underwater combat. You people are NUTS!
    I've loved Underwater combat everywhere but the high level Orr zones... the underwater areas are vast and beautiful and awesome to explore but there's so many bajillions of Risen and the respawn rate is insane and they're all ranged attackers. It's incredibly brutal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone had any issues with Help Detha set a trap to kill the patriarch in explore able mode in AC? We have the npc in the circle and tried talking with her, but nothing has spawned.
    GemStoneIII (Mud) (ongoing) > SubSpace/Continuum > EQ1-Kunark-PoP > aRO > FFXI > WoW > Rift > WoW > FFXIV > SWToR > Tera > GW2 > Wushu > ESO > W* > EQ1p99 > WoW > ???
    FFXIVARR Profile
    D3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Loyrl View Post
    Has anyone had any issues with Help Detha set a trap to kill the patriarch in explore able mode in AC? We have the npc in the circle and tried talking with her, but nothing has spawned.
    Had this happen in so many dungeons. What seems to work though is wait for the dungeon to reset, send ONE party member in and wait for him/her to finish loading, then the rest of the group join through the popup you get when someone enters a dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guild Wars 2 ‏@GuildWars2
    The game is down for maintenance. We'll let you know when it's back up. ^RB
    ETA would be nice but I'll take what I can get. Was supposed to be my late night. /shamelessQQ

Update:

Guild Wars 2 ‏@GuildWars2
    As mentioned in the earlier game status update, the maintenance is expected to last approximately an hour: http://ow.ly/dvfrE ^RB
    Last edited by Luko; 2012-09-06 at 07:12 AM.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.