anything on minigames? polymock? barbrawl?

is anyone here a bit anoyed how the crafting works? right now i have Artificer and Tailor but both require the blood (something) indigrient to make different things...

anyway awesome game as always .D

Hope the trading post is working soon, my bank is full of items to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    anything on minigames? polymock? barbrawl?
    to reply to myself (lol) I just found something that might be playable soon: Moa-Racing:

have you seen anything minigame-ish?

Quote Originally Posted by Ishu View Post
    Didn't notice a single person mention WoW in the few hours I played.
    I've seen several, most are just people saying how "wow is going to get destroyed" and etc. Though that's all of it I really see.

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I've seen several, most are just people saying how "wow is going to get destroyed" and etc. Though that's all of it I really see.
    Kinda funny how people think game like WoW is just gonna vanish all of a sudden. Although it will die slowly. Process is already started and has nothing to do with Guild wars. /offtopic

1 Thing I dont understand so far is the skill point system. The massive amount of epic skills you can use is very limited in UI space and you cant change in combat, like if im playing necro, Ide love to beable to summon all my familiars and then use sigils and such, but im very restricted on spells, I havent done alot of PvP yet so I dont know if it would be OP to have them all or at least a few more slots avaliable, but it seems like a waste to have so many skills and just be using the most powerful ones.

Polymock isn't working. When I go there an NPC just tells me it isn't ready yet. Not sure if there might be some other aspect I am not keen on.

Okay - bed time...been on the go for pushing 24 hours. Drank about 1000 1.5litre flasks of mint/camomile tea...feeling minty fresh - but they're spell effects going off on my retinas.

Am really happy with how my play has developed since the first beta...this afternoon I noticed I was just seamlessly switching hither and thither between weapons. Am *really* loving the mesmer...dunno if it's my game coming together or the balancing or what but I seem to "get" it now...whereas before it seemed cumbersome.

Fun day.

While doing some events in Triskellion Vale, i found a Stag that has the sound 10x louder than any other mob in the game, wtf.

Only issue I have with the game is I am constantly broke Can't even afford 10 copper ports ^^.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    Only issue I have with the game is I am constantly broke Can't even afford 10 copper ports ^^.
    I'd feel extremely rich if the Ah was working right, I found at least 10 greens today that all had decent stats.
    So, what level have you guys gotten to? I've made it to 25 on my Guardian, but for several hours I gave up on leveling, just went to some of the lower level zones and finished out the maps completely, saving up skill points for 30 so I can go ahead and get an elite.
    Need to catch up on crafting too, I've barely touched it.

Guys, i remember we talked about this before, but will there be dueling at some point?

Now that the game is released, do you think it's worth replacing WoW with it? (MoP, not WoW in its current state) I'm really undecided.

Quote Originally Posted by That Feel View Post
    Now that the game is released, do you think it's worth replacing WoW with it? (MoP, not WoW in its current state) I'm really undecided.
    Depends on what do you do in WoW.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Do you have to do something special inorder to be able to display your GWAMM title? My titles from HoM are all working fine but GWAMM isn't in my list
    edit: found it had to relog into gw1 with gwamm toon
    Last edited by Meledelion; 2012-08-26 at 10:21 AM.

Well i had to create another character to store all the armor and weapons i have lined up for the Trading Post, which is still down

The game does a brilliant job in making you want to explore, I have rarely even looked at my XP bar im just running around exploring all the different PoI and events on the map I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by That Feel View Post
    Played for 3 hours and deinstalled it.

Somethings missing here... Sadly the fight mechanics are really squishy and boring...
    Last edited by Malic; 2012-08-26 at 12:13 PM.