My old 10 man guilds core was 3 paladins, 2 druids, 2 mages, 1 rogue, 1 shaman, 1 dk. So much for a warlock ;p Sorry for being off topic!

Quote Originally Posted by Verazh View Post
    Umm.. Assuming you mean out of the instance when you say "out", warlocks could summon people inside raids. Could since the start of Wrath.
    I meant out to use the meeting stone. obviously if the raid had a lock we wouldn't have bothered leaving the instance. Not to disreguard smurnd's esperience but I've spent whole tiers without a lock in some of my 10 man groups. Its very easy in a 10 man group to end up without 1 of any particular class, basically any time you double up on one you miss out on another. Frankly a lock brings little to the raid you cant replace with any other caster aside from stone's and summons so there isn't that much incentive to go out of your way to get one if you don't have one available.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merendel View Post
    I meant out to use the meeting stone. obviously if the raid had a lock we wouldn't have bothered leaving the instance. Not to disreguard smurnd's esperience but I've spent whole tiers without a lock in some of my 10 man groups. Its very easy in a 10 man group to end up without 1 of any particular class, basically any time you double up on one you miss out on another. Frankly a lock brings little to the raid you cant replace with any other caster aside from stone's and summons so there isn't that much incentive to go out of your way to get one if you don't have one available.
    Fair enough and point well made. I played a lock myself and as such we always had at least one lock in the raid (was officer and had high attendance etc). And not to go too much off-topic but name me a pure class in wow that really brought something you couldn't get elsewhere?

Fair enough and point well made. I played a lock myself and as such we always had at least one lock in the raid (was officer and had high attendance etc). And not to go too much off-topic but name me a pure class in wow that really brought something you couldn't get elsewhere?
    Mages. Conjured food and portals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally figured out what race/class im going to be because i'm going to draw it out of a hat! ( I recommend this if your having difficulty picking what you want to play)

EDIT: I did the test and i got Warrior, Sylvari. YEOW!!!
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2011-06-21 at 09:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a simple guide to help choosing a race:

Last edited by Mif; 2011-06-21 at 12:45 PM.

Deleted
    Except Pinky and the Brain are cool. Asura are not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk about that pinky and the brain thing, I mean, brain tries to do the same thing every day to avail, I mean, HE could be insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Bookahs the pair of you!

10+ Year Old Account
    inb4 "Not Too Shabby" title.

Although, I do have to say this skill is rather funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ErrantBlood View Post
    Mages. Conjured food and portals.
    Sure, but Im sure he meant something unique as a debuff or buff. Locks brought stones which is argurably more useful in combat than food and water

None have since the end of BC to be honest.

Although speaking of off topic has anybody else been geting infractions for the Gw2sig.com sigs? Found an infraction for it in my PM box. apparently its too big or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Guys keep it on topic
    there's no topic to talk about atm, last info was quaggans

Edit: nvm what i said, Here you go
    Hey, guys. This Friday, June 24th, ArenaNet will be hosting an Open House for invited members of the Guild Wars 2 community. With plans to show something brand new there, it should be a great day for fans of Guild Wars 2, invited or not.
    did i mention there's no NDA for the people there?
    Last edited by jvbastel; 2011-06-21 at 04:17 PM.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Although speaking of off topic has anybody else been geting infractions for the Gw2sig.com sigs? Found an infraction for it in my PM box. apparently its too big or something.
    If you had a quote in your sig along with the GW2 one you might have been bumped over the limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    If you had a quote in your sig along with the GW2 one you might have been bumped over the limit.
    only had the sig banner in it. Looking further the immages are now 82KB, forum limit is 50kb. The demos on the site are 39kb so not sure whats up with them. guess I cant use that banar anymore.

Who is John Galt?

only had the sig banner in it. Looking further the immages are now 82KB, forum limit is 50kb. The demos on the site are 39kb so not sure whats up with them. guess I cant use that banar anymore.
    Edit it to decrease the filesize

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Edit it to decrease the filesize
    ^^ This. I saved the file from imageshack and then resaved it with photoshop in a smaller format. Then reuploaded it to imageshack. My entire sig is like 33kb for both pictures.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingmoney View Post
    Don't you know the meaning of life?
    Get born.
    Play WoW.
    Snort crack.
    Fuck bitches.
    Die.

Deleted
    Don't two sigs or a sig + other picture files count towards the height restriction? Could be wrong.

Give us GW2 infos!

I'm really hoping Friday is the last class reveal, so we can get that over and done with. I'm actually getting really bored of the whole 'it's a mesmer' discussions - I don't care if it's a farmer, can we please get it out of the way? And then we can hope for some slightly fresher news, such as info about underwater combat, from the cons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    I love these changes. Maybe it's because I've always valued utility and teamwork over my personal meter whoring, but the ability to pop Heart and step in for a dead healer/tank for 45s to save the day is Druidism at its finest IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDragon
    Technically dragon eating human is not cannibalism. It is misfortunate inconvinience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapho View Post
    I'm really hoping Friday is the last class reveal, so we can get that over and done with. I'm actually getting really bored of the whole 'it's a mesmer' discussions - I don't care if it's a farmer, can we please get it out of the way? And then we can hope for some slightly fresher news, such as info about underwater combat, from the cons.
    BUT IS IT A MESMER?! WE'VE GOT TO KNOW! IT'S THE ALL IMPORTANT GW CLASS!!!!

Lol, I know how you feel.