Quote Originally Posted by aganbagan View Post
    Recently bought a new computer and my hopes are that I am going to play Gw2 at high settings... Donno though, guess Ill have to wait and see :> Intel Core i5 2310 2.9 Ghz
    8GB RAM
    XFX HD6950 XXX Edition 1GB

cant wait for asura week btw. I hope for an awesome video showing of the homeplace like "The Grove" did.
    You should be high-ultra

when is guild wars 2 expected to be out? i dont fancy looking throw nearly 400 pages of threads to find out

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wenslydale View Post
    when is guild wars 2 expected to be out? i dont fancy looking throw nearly 400 pages of threads to find out
    Q1 or Q2 2012

Thank goodness for Asura Week!
    While I am a huge Charr fangirl I am thankful for the new information. I feel like I might need to attend some kind of support group or something because the times between new information days are horribly boring for me.

thanks so i got a while yet to wait im bored need something to play

Quote Originally Posted by wenslydale View Post
    thanks so i got a while yet to wait im bored need something to play
    Skyrim's only a couple of months off, now.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

I don't think your GPU won't have any problems, really. Your CPU may not either, but it's not a best situation CPU either. I keep hearing from the Computer forum boys that an Intel i5 2500k when safely and properly overclocked is the best CPU on the market for gaming.

Deleted
    That Asura picture is so cuuuuuuuuuuuuute! Next week is gonna rock !

10+ Year Old Account
    Woot, Asura week means we're getting closer to release!

Quote Originally Posted by Miggetmagic View Post
    Just saw this on Guru... not I want an Asuran Ranger....
    If they would look like that in-game then I'd seriously consider rolling one. Ill stick to tree huggers for now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlyrrh View Post
    I don't think your GPU won't have any problems, really. Your CPU may not either, but it's not a best situation CPU either. I keep hearing from the Computer forum boys that an Intel i5 2500k when safely and properly overclocked is the best CPU on the market for gaming.
    Well, that's true, but you won't need the best to run an MMO. Unless you flat out want perfect FPS 24/7 no matter what with every cranked up.

A good dual core, with a decent graphics card will play most MMO's on high settings.

I think we need another Charr week, just because they're so bad ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    Well, that's true, but you won't need the best to run an MMO. Unless you flat out want perfect FPS 24/7 no matter what with every cranked up.

A good dual core, with a decent graphics card will play most MMO's on high settings.

I think we need another Charr week, just because they're so bad ass.
    I agree with this, except it should be a Rytlock week. Charr ftw!

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Odeezee View Post
    haha, yeah tell me about it. i don't even have nor want to get on fb (and i am an 80s baby) - yes we do exist
    Indeed we do exist! I am right with you brother. I loath fb and will resist using it for as long as it is possible (precluding immanent professional obligations). I'm all for social networking, especially when it is a part of a game.... heck that's the reason I play MMOs and I love GW2's approach of not "forcing it down our throats."
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Deleted
    I liked Rifts approach with the social networking stuff, it has facebook, youtube and some other things with, but you don't have to use them.

They are just there if you want to, I hope GW2 goes that way to please both crowds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Were getting closer and closer to release every single announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Goronpower View Post
    Were getting closer and closer to release every single announcement
    We're also getting closer to release every single second that goes by!!!

But yeah, it does seem like they're releasing new info really fast now, and running out of things to release. Hopefully the next few months will just fly by. Can't wait to finally play it!!!

Awesome, should be interesting to see what Asura week does to the race distribution polls.

Never thought I'd be this excited about anything Asura. I don't think I can change my main from a Charr at this point, (Rytlock week sounds good) but I've gone from planning on rolling 0 Asura all those months ago to 1 Asura to now potentially 2... wonder what will happen next week.

Deleted
    This thread has lost all sanity due to the caring of Asura >:

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, maybe my main will change from Human to Asura depending of how awesome the Asura Week will be. I will certainly do an Asura Elementalist, but for my thief I'm still unsure if it will be a Human or Asura...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miggetmagic View Post

Asura are the second most popular race right now, second to Cha... Humans! (go figure...)
    Then let the fools play there nerdy moles while I play my Charr warrior 'Punter of ugly Asura'