Quote Originally Posted by Korao View Post
    Well, maybe my main will change from Human to Asura depending of how awesome the Asura Week will be. I will certainly do an Asura Elementalist, but for my thief I'm still unsure if it will be a Human or Asura...
    My eventual Thief alt will most likely be Asura. The one in the thief skill video is pretty cool
    At ~50 seconds in

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadfuert View Post
    Then let the fools play there nerdy moles while I play my Charr warrior 'Punter of ugly Asura'
    You stole my name! D:

Off to reserve it on GW1 brb!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrowmore View Post
    My eventual Thief alt will most likely be Asura. The one in the thief skill video is pretty cool
    Yeah I have the same feeling... I'm thinking about doing an Asura since I saw this video too and the Asura animations are so nice

Quote Originally Posted by Mlyrrh View Post
    I don't think your GPU won't have any problems, really. Your CPU may not either, but it's not a best situation CPU either. I keep hearing from the Computer forum boys that an Intel i5 2500k when safely and properly overclocked is the best CPU on the market for gaming.
    2500K FTW Got one myself running at 4.6 Ghz... it's a beast :P

Am I right in thinking those are likely to reduce in price somewhat next year?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    I love these changes. Maybe it's because I've always valued utility and teamwork over my personal meter whoring, but the ability to pop Heart and step in for a dead healer/tank for 45s to save the day is Druidism at its finest IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDragon
    Technically dragon eating human is not cannibalism. It is misfortunate inconvinience.

Interested in all the ways to customize the Asura, if they are satisfactory in that regard then i may make one, this is basically the way I feel about all the races so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthoren View Post
    Interested in all the ways to customize the Asura, if they are satisfactory in that regard then i may make one, this is basically the way I feel about all the races so far.
    I would throw a paragraph of text at you like I usually do, but we have videos for this sort of thing:

Quote Originally Posted by Barrowmore View Post
    I would throw a paragraph of text at you like I usually do, but we have videos for this sort of thing:

lol there are so many damn vids about Guild Wars 2 now that I don't even know what info is out anymore, today I feel like a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Worth noting that more than likely GW2 will support quad core CPUs.
    This makes me happy. I just need to crossfire my cards and I'll be a very happy person running on near max graphics (hopefully)

10+ Year Old Account
    alright guys ive been playing wow for 5 years and possibly thinking of picking this up(possibly) but im still apprehensive since ive tried others mmos(Rift to similair to wow)(and Aion Korean Grindfest not fun at all)......is it worth my time to get this game...little note im not trying to rag on the game i just want to know if ill be satisfied with what its got?
    like gameplay wise is combat smooth and are the towns to scale not this bullshit what wow does?

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    alright guys ive been playing wow for 5 years and possibly thinking of picking this up(possibly) but im still apprehensive since ive tried others mmos(Rift to similair to wow)(and Aion Korean Grindfest not fun at all)......is it worth my time to get this game...little note im not trying to rag on the game i just want to know if ill be satisfied with what its got?
    like gameplay wise is combat smooth and are the towns to scale not this bullshit what wow does?
    Umm...well...we can better tell you that when it releases or is even in beta. So far it looks very promising.

Deleted
    Apparently they are now selling Charr plushies ! http://www.arena.net/blog/introducin...-2-charr-plush

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Umm...well...we can better tell you that when it releases or is even in beta. So far it looks very promising.
    so its not even in open beta yet hmm pity i would have loved to see gameplay for it....
    frankly im burnt out on wow even a several month break cant get me back into the wow scene.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

10+ Year Old Account
    Combat is really smooth and dynamic, you can see by yourself with this video:

For towns, they are really big and awesome! Another video proof for you:

Deleted
    There's TONS of gameplay footage from conventions such as Gamescon and Pax It's as easy as writing "Guild wars 2 gameplay" on youtube's search bar

10+ Year Old Account
    so its not even in open beta yet hmm pity i would have loved to see gameplay for it....
    frankly im burnt out on wow even a several month break cant get me back into the wow scene.
    There's many, many, MANY gameplay videos on Guild Wars 2.

Quote Originally Posted by shalla View Post
    apparently they are now selling charr plushies :d! http://www.arena.net/blog/introducin...-2-charr-plush
    i want one so bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korao View Post
    Combat is really smooth and dynamic, you can see by yourself with this video:
    So there not scaled down like wow is(im a exploration buff so yay) thats a plus warrior looks promising definitally a charr fan now
    hmmm i like it i thin ill pick it up when it comes out.

Well as stated above, there are numerous of demo videos from Pax and Gamescom. There will be a beta but not until the end of the year.

As for what to play in the meantime? Not sure, just depends on what you want. I'm just playing single player games and dabble in a few free to play mmos that are out at the moment.