Deleted
    First person to trade me ingame gets a free Forest Minotaur pet, HoM unlockable. Great Temple of Balthazar America District-2. IGN Athariel Flamewrath.

EDIT: promotion is over don't msg me ingame
    Last edited by mmocc4f434890b; 2011-09-23 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    How'd the controls feel? I ask this like... every time somebody posts saying that they played the demo, but the more opinions I get the higher my hopes get. =)
    It easily felt like one of the most responsive games I've played, and combat is a load of fun. Even thought I knew about all the dodging, moving while casting, etc, it still took me a little while to get used to it, but once I did, I had so much fun with it. I also love the fact that it's not something added for the sake of it, you actually need to move, dodge and be aware of your positioning, even in fights with regular mobs, otherwise you can get beaten up pretty badly.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Get more screens imo

whoa nice, that should come in handy in PvP

Quote Originally Posted by athrl View Post
    First person to trade me ingame gets a free Forest Minotaur pet, HoM unlockable. Great Temple of Balthazar America District-2. IGN Athariel Flamewrath
    I've found you and am trying to trade, but nothings happening. Bit of a noob in this game and have never traded/whispered anyone, so not sure I'm doing it right! lol

Edit: Nevermind, thanks very much!
    Last edited by Mothhive; 2011-09-23 at 06:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    I've found you and am trying to trade, but nothings happening. Bit of a noob in this game and have never traded/whispered anyone, so not sure I'm doing it right! lol

Edit: Nevermind, thanks very much!
    No problem, I was just alttabbing. Don't know why, but since some time, playing GW1 or even staring in the game makes me wanna vomit :P

10+ Year Old Account
    TotalBiscuit tweeted that he can't find a decent internet connection, and won't upload any more videos until he gets home on Monday.
    So you can stop spamming F5 to see part 2 of the necro video :P

TotalBiscuit tweeted that he can't find a decent internet connection, and won't upload any more videos until he gets home on Monday.
    This saddens me. =(
    That's like a whole couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Odeezee View Post
    /sigh. sorry guys i need a hand again. i am stuck on Imperial Sanctum and i do not have the skills nor the Hero setup to be successful so i need some help. according to the guide it should not take more than 5 mins so if anyone has the time to log on and help a brotha out i would appreciate it. IGN is in my sig.
    If you still havent done the mission yet elementalists are one of the classes that can solo that fight if they take mesmer secondary. you need the eliet skill echo, the non eliet skill archane echo and the special skill granted to your profesion by talking to the dragon at the start of the fight. The basics of the strat is precast arcane echo engage shiro, cast the celestial skill, AE should have copied the skill and you now have another on your bar, quickly cast echo then the celstial skill agian folowed by the third one that just replaced echo. Shio should die in about 5 seconds if your quick with the skill chain. you dont need any hero's/henches to do it either although takeing them for cannon fodder does not hurt.

Who is John Galt?

Hes so fired!

My heart is broken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Odeezee View Post
    /sigh. sorry guys i need a hand again. i am stuck on Imperial Sanctum and i do not have the skills nor the Hero setup to be successful so i need some help. according to the guide it should not take more than 5 mins so if anyone has the time to log on and help a brotha out i would appreciate it. IGN is in my sig.
    Did you get it finished, yet? If not, I can try and run you through it later. Found a hero build that finally got me Masters there, and my ProCantha title.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

does anyone know if we can bind the hotkeys to other things besides numbers? i hate binding past "5" so 6 7 8 9 and 0 would be a nightmare to hit
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

Quote Originally Posted by Ralamus View Post
    does anyone know if we can bind the hotkeys to other things besides numbers? i hate binding past "5" so 6 7 8 9 and 0 would be a nightmare to hit
    iirc yes just no one does during the conventions because your on a limited timer so you want maximum gameplay in

People have said you can rebind all the key's to whatever you wish, we just dont normaly see this in the demo videos because who would want to waste even a couple minutes of your 40 minute demo playing with keybinds.

Who is John Galt?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knileci View Post
    I'm not sure what I hated. It was just so.. Boring. The starting quests bored the shit out of me, and I just had no will to play anymore, it was really bad for me, and I'm not sure why because WoW leveling was okay
    You seem like you're burned out... Try taking a break from MMO's

Quote Originally Posted by Chroniko View Post
    You have no idea how important friends were for a Necro in GW1... so many corpses to exploit for you!

Which reminds me, I don't think they kept this feature in GW2, did they? Haven't checked out much about skills on the wiki yet, but I don't remember seeing/reading anything about skills needing corpses.
    You don't need friends for that, just their bodies!

Not from what I can tell. Which, in my opinion, is kind of lame but everything else we get sure makes up for it. Especially the ability to transform into a Lich. Watching that in TB's video was just too awesome.

Deleted
    I played it today at eurogamer (it was awesome btw) and I can confirm that you can rebind hotkeys. I can also confirm that at the moment you are unable to make keybinds of combined key presses, i.e shift+1. I tried to rebind 6-0 to shift+1-5 and it didnt like it, hopefully this will get changed however, its something people like to do in MMOs, I should have said something but I was too busy playing xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait for this game, going to be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Stixxz View Post
    Can't wait for this game, going to be awesome!
    no its not. they are going to need to make up a new word to describe this game that is better than awesome.

Who is John Galt?