Quote Originally Posted by Haggerty View Post
    What a massive coincidence! :-)

One thing I wondered...even if MoP doesn't release at the same time as GW2...the beta is for press etc - and, obviously, it's the press that write the reviews and spread the word. Not necessarily a direct play for immediate subscribers...but a play for "the buzz" from the media that will eventually lead to subscribers.

Of course, it works the other way...there's the risk of WoW looking veeeeeery old and rigid - especially when the members of the press can't find a tank to do the new instance ;-)

Obviously, not that I'm implying that WoW is acting like the spoilt attention seeking child who can't stand it when anyone looks at their younger, friendlier sibling.
    Well, the press are getting a look at GW2 a month earlier than MoP. Pressure's on Blizzard

Honestly I think the sooner blizzard releases MoP the sooner GW2 will come out. I think it would be a good idea for Guild Wars 2 to come out slightly before MOP or at the same time. That way the press will look at MOP and state how inferior it is to GW2. Also players will get a chance to play GW2 and enjoy the game then upon the release of MoP they will be bored by the less fluid wow combat system and repetitive quests. This could ensure the fall of WoW. Let me clarify though that this is my assumption based on the fact that I think MoP will be even more of a failure than Cataclysm.

Deleted
    not going to play it

Infracted; Post constructively next time.
    Last edited by Jovanaar; 2012-02-02 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parsh View Post
    not going to play it
    *claps* great job on the useful information you bring to this thread.

Deleted
    not going to play it
    Then why post it lol? I really don't understand.. I've never felt the urge to go into the TOR/Rift forum and yell ''Im not going to play it lol!!!'', I've also never told a living soul that I quit WoW after 6 years. Why would you?

not going to play it
    Candidate for the Nobel Prize for Literature if there ever was one lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    There's... hahah
    A swede won last year *Feeling how good my country is!* haha :P
    http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_priz...aureates/2011/

Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    There's... hahah
    A swede won last year *Feeling how good my country is!* haha :P
    http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_priz...aureates/2011/
    Lol...site's blocked in China. I guess because they gave that Chinese guy a noble peace prize a while ago. Sigh...

Deleted
    Lol...site's blocked in China. I guess because they gave that Chinese guy a noble peace prize a while ago. Sigh...
    Ouw:S

10char

Deleted
    How much do you think i could sell a Shiro Tagachi elixir for? (It has infinite uses, and transforms you into Shiro Tagachi.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ookami-San View Post
    How much do you think i could sell a Shiro Tagachi elixir for? (It has infinite uses, and transforms you into Shiro Tagachi.)
    http://argos-soft.net/GwEstimator/in...ro+el&filter=1

Deleted
    Made me chuckle :-)

Deleted
    It was quite a long time ago i played GW1, i believe it was 2-3 years..
    Does e still stand for ectos?

It was quite a long time ago i played GW1, i believe it was 2-3 years..
    Does e still stand for ectos?
    Still does, I think that will never change heh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    Still does, I think that will never change heh.
    Well then, i tip my hat to you, kind sir.
    When i do sell it, i'll be sure to give you half of my income for the information, if i could have your character name? (:

Well then, i tip my hat to you, kind sir.
    When i do sell it, i'll be sure to give you half of my income for the information, if i could have your character name? (:
    Thank you kindly, but that won't be necessary. I hardly play the game anymore myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    Thank you kindly, but that won't be necessary. I hardly play the game anymore myself.
    Well in that case, i guess i'll give them away to my guildies (:

Again, thanks for the information!

I have a pvp question. Say I am playing a Thief and fighting an Engineer and I go into stealth, can the Engineer use his flame flower and spin in a circle while firing it and knock me out of stealth? Or could a warrior run around randomly swinging his axes and do the same? Because this would make pvp really fun for me lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    I have a pvp question. Say I am playing a Thief and fighting an Engineer and I go into stealth, can the Engineer use his flame flower and spin in a circle while firing it and knock me out of stealth? Or could a warrior run around randomly swinging his axes and do the same? Because this would make pvp really fun for me lol.
    Theoretically. God, now I want to play an Engineer even more! I love the smell of burning Thief in the morning. Smells like... victory!

Deleted
    I think you have to check what institutes going into stealth for a thief and what makes it come back to visible or semi-visible.