10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, for some reason Zito brought it up. *shrugs*

Something to do with "false promises" being why he has high hopes for GW2?
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

I find it hard to use the buttons on the side of my naga.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    It's not about the number of keys, but about the key layout mostly, as far as I'm concerned. For much the same reason that WASD movement become popular (although lately many gamers are turning towards ESDF).
    The layout for me is a big pro. It's way more comfortable for one. The fact that I can press one button and get a completely new keyset is fantastic, though. In WoW, I'd have a city/combat switch, and that's only using a quarter of it's potential.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    It's not about the number of keys, but about the key layout mostly, as far as I'm concerned. For much the same reason that WASD movement become popular (although lately many gamers are turning towards ESDF).
    Thing is the original statement was, "a g13 is great for when you're looking for extra buttons" and people kept pointing towards that. At first I thought you lost keys (meaning a naga is better since you have 29buttons more than the g13) ofcourse now I know this isn't true.

If you're going for ergonomics that's something totally different and personal taste /physique

P.S. hipster mode activate: I've been using esdf for ages now (10years god I'm getting old) took people long to figure out you get a lot more binds

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post

P.S. hipster mode activate: I've been using esdf for ages now (10years god I'm getting old) took people long to figure out you get a lot more binds
    I still prefer WASD, with ESDF I'm having a hard time hitting left ctrl with my little finger.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronius View Post
    I still prefer WASD, with ESDF I'm having a hard time hitting left ctrl with my little finger.
    I have a hard time hitting ctrl anyway.

I'd rather Tab and ~ be easy to hit as oppose to have Q and A as binds, so I stick with WASD. It's a not as easy for me to reach 2 buttons to the left with my ring finger as it is to reach 2 buttons to the right with my index finger. Would be losing Tab and ~ for A and Q for me, so I don't see the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    I'd rather Tab and ~ be easy to hit as oppose to have Q and A as binds, so I stick with WASD. It's a not as easy for me to reach 2 buttons to the left with my ring finger as it is to reach 2 buttons to the right with my index finger. Would be losing Tab and ~ for A and Q for me, so I don't see the point.
    MY GOD IT'S SWIFTY!!

(use your pinky instead of ring finger and all your issues are solved )

You're forgetting keys 5(6 if you got big hands) and yhn so in effect you grain atleast 4binds*4=16

I'd only be gaining one key, and it would be replacing A with caps lock. Still don't see any real advantage for me personally to use it.

Stress test this monday.

Yay gw2 then diablo 3 a few hours later!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riiyah View Post
    Stress test this monday.
    Generally when you say something like that a source should follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Riiyah View Post
    Stress test this monday.
    Source:
    https://www.facebook.com/GuildWars2/...50848164094209

And for those who want to know what time that is in their time zone: VOILA

Right on top of the D3 EU Launch, dang it. Well at least that's 4hours before I jump on D3.
    Last edited by Chronius; 2012-05-10 at 02:24 AM.

Deleted
    Right on top of the D3 EU Launch, dang it.
    Almost as if they planned it huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Falkman View Post
    Almost as if they planned it huh?
    Yeah it's a little too coincidental, especially since it's on a Monday.

Source:
    https://www.facebook.com/GuildWars2/...50848164094209

And for those who want to know what time that is in their time zone: VOILA

Right on top of the D3 EU Launch, dang it. Well at least that's 4hours before I jump on D3.
    Stress Test on the 14th is the best thing ever. It may very well be the only thing that keeps me sane while I count down towards D3.

10+ Year Old Account
    It turns out I probably don't have the cash available right now to keep my Annual Pass going, which means I'll probably lose my D3 and have to wait a bit before I can jump on the D3 choo-choo train.

Maybe that's a good thing. Not a big loss since I ain't playing WoW, and it's cheaper to just buy the game, even if it's belatedly...
    I should stop entertaining the idea of going back to WoW anytime soon.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

I've got 1 mission during those 4hours. And that's to experience the shadow behemoth.

I've got 1 mission during those 4hours. And that's to experience the shadow behemoth.
    That's not a bad idea actually...

10+ Year Old Account
    I still have no idea how to make it happen. :<

Obviously it requires 10 people, but still... there were many roaming groups in that area.

The only thing I could figure is that maybe it needed to be night-time.