Deleted
    I turn my back for 1 minute...Can't believe I missed all that!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalla View Post
    Idd!
    And I'm gonna go to Greece for a week now... MMO-champ will have way to much info in this subforum, I will miss hell of a lot, even now I miss a lot... :< I'll have a nice trip (and tan afterwards) though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Yh...that's prob gotta be the cutest asura girl in town. Missed that one...Mif the the rescue xD

Damnit...the mariyln Monroe asura with the crazy eyes seems to have been removed from deviant art. That would have rly freaked ya lol.
    Oh wait...here we go xD
    Ummmmmmmm...........enjoy.

-SNIP-
    Is it hot in here or is it just me.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    You Ash Legion whelps are cowards. Blood Legion gets the real work done!
    I am the blade in the darkness.

Let the Blood Legion charge blindly to their deaths, let the Iron Legion build their machines of war.

... you will find me in the shadows...

>:]

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    I recognize the majority of people here in the forums by their avatar, and their avatar usually dictates the tone at which I read their posts. If someone doesn't have an avatar I usually read their stuff a bit harsher.

I wonder if I act like my avatar looks... or perhaps my signature?
    So for me do I get the generic "harsh" tone or do I get a "look at my Johansen-smile trolololololol" tone from my sig.
    Last edited by Drakhar; 2012-06-13 at 05:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalla View Post
    Yeah, sorry about that.
    I'm still offended by your Ash Legion comment though!

Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    Idd!
    And I'm gonna go to Greece for a week now... MMO-champ will have way to much info in this subforum, I will miss hell of a lot, even now I miss a lot... :< I'll have a nice trip (and tan afterwards) though
    I hope you have a nice time in Greece!

Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    Is it hot in here or is it just me.
    There are so many things wrong with this that I cannot even begin to describe them!

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    I am the blade in the darkness.

Let the Blood Legion charge blindly to their deaths, let the Iron Legion build their machines of war.

... you will find me in the shadows...

>:]
    *roar*

10+ Year Old Account
    They finally updated trait calculators.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    So for me do I get the generic "harsh" tone or do I get a "look at my Johansen-smile trolololololol" tone from my sig.
    I'd go with "trolololol". Especially with the fact I just want the game to be out already and then I see his smug grin going "nope.avi".

Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    And....Iron Legion>Blood Legion>Ash Legion
    This is kind of late, but Amen brother!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robot-Nixon View Post
    I'd go with "trolololol". Especially with the fact I just want the game to be out already and then I see his smug grin going "nope.avi".
    I think we all want this game to be out already, but i do like that they are making sure it is 100% ready for release.

This is kind of late, but Amen brother!
    Finally, someone who understands.

You guys are making me want an Asura really badly now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rearrange the order on the Ash and Blood, but I'm actually starting to jump on the Iron Legion wagon here in the past few days. I do a little writing about my characters when I'm bored, nothing structured that I save, but as he's a pistol thief, it's been much more fun to this point to have him closest to Iron legion. He works on his own firearms, perfecting tactics and loading his own cartridges, always learning how to better and perfect his pistols.

Besides, with the exception of the occasional Stealth heal, I'm not a very sneaky player. Guns are loud.
    Last edited by Luko; 2012-06-13 at 10:34 PM.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Finally, someone else who apparently has dyslexia**.
    Pretty sure you guys meant to type 'Ash>Blood>Iron.'
    It's okay though, I forgive you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Swapped from wanting to play Engineer to playing Ranger on the first BWE, changed again during the stress test and now i've changed in this last BWE to Warrior. I'm also now more unsure about which race I want to go..

Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Finally, someone else who apparently has dyslexia**.
    Pretty sure you guys meant to type 'Ash>Blood>Iron.'
    It's okay though, I forgive you.
    We shouldn't be so focused on who is better, such a distraction is what the Asura/dragons would want. We have to remain united! Remember what Charrbraham Lincoln once said: "A house divided against itself cannot stand."

Iron Legion is still better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    I'd rearrange the order on the Ash and Blood, but I'm actually starting to jump on the Iron Legion wagon here in the past few days. I do a little writing about my characters when I'm bored, nothing structured that I save, but as he's a pistol thief, it's been much more fun to this point to have him closest to Iron legion. He works on his own firearms, perfecting tactics and loading his own cartridges, always learning how to better and perfect his pistols.

Besides, with the exception of the occasional Stealth heal, I'm not a very sneaky player. Guns are loud.
    And I'm looking at Dagger/Dagger Pistol/Pistol combo, so I don't think I'd be very sneaky either. I was also using the roll heal because I thought I'd give that a try to make myself more mobile, and I ended up really liking it. No sneaking whatsoever but... I STILL LOVE ASH LEGION! (The whole concept of it is very cool in my eyes).
    I can see why a pistol user would like the Iron legion though, they're my second favourite, and if I do another charr... she'll be Iron. (And an engineer because charr with a monocle wins).

We shouldn't be so focused on who is better, such a distraction is what the Asura/dragons would want. We have to remain united! Remember what Charrbraham Lincoln once said: "A house divided against itself cannot stand."

Iron Legion is still better.
    Robot-Nixon speaking about Charrbraham Lincoln... hahaha.
    Ash legion is the most awesome.

news about the mystic forge: source

there is a vendor who sells interesting stuff:

• The Siege Master’s Guide: Used by the Mystic Forge to upgrade siege weapons.
    • Philosopher’s Stones: Used by the Mystic Forge to change one material into another.
    • Crystals: Zommoros loves crystals.
    • Orb of Power: An orb of pure power used to create legendary weapons (even though the color is purple, and legendary items will be red!)

Perhaps the most interesting part about these Mystic Items is how you acquire them. As you can see in the screenshots, these items are sold for Skill Points. Yep, the very same Skill Points you earn from the various Skill Challenges around the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    there is a vendor who sells interesting stuff
    I found that on the weekend. I'm surprised it seems almost nobody else did

I don't understand how they can charge skill points for stuff, but maybe that's just because we've seen only a certain amount of skill points and challenges so far.

I guess it depends on how many skill points it's possible to have left over after buying every skill. I think it would make more sense after some patches or an expansion that added more challenges, but again just depends on how many left over skill points there are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I don't understand how they can charge skill points for stuff, but maybe that's just because we've seen only a certain amount of skill points and challenges so far.

I guess it depends on how many skill points it's possible to have left over after buying every skill. I think it would make more sense after some patches or an expansion that added more challenges, but again just depends on how many left over skill points there are.
    In GW1 you gained a skill point every level, then after you hit the level cap you gained one every 15k XP.
    So they may possibly do something the same in GW2. It would certainly give doing content while level capped more value.

That'd make sense and make it a much better idea. I didn't play GW1 very long and I still had over 250 skill points, from all those lvl cap lvls.