Personally I think it's an old asura map of the underground cities and asura gates.
    Looking forward to finding out for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by PonyCannon View Post
    I couldn't help myself and clicked on those. The people at reddit think those are spoilers - hardly!!

Deleted
    245 Plat & 10 ectos left to give away.

Not much, but should be useful for a few HoM weapons or such...

PM
    Last edited by mmoc37caee976f; 2012-07-15 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post
    245 Plat & 10 ectos left to give away.

Not much, but should be useful for a few HoM weapons or such...

PM
    I would totally take you up on this if I didn't stink so much at this game.

Are the last 4-5 missions in Nightfall supposed to be so hard?

Quote Originally Posted by Kadeth View Post
    I would totally take you up on this if I didn't stink so much at this game.

Are the last 4-5 missions in Nightfall supposed to be so hard?
    I remember having a lot of difficulty my first time around as soon as I reached Varesh and the Realm of Torment. Yes, it's normal to struggle a little bit :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    I remember having a lot of difficulty my first time around as soon as I reached Varesh and the Realm of Torment. Yes, it's normal to struggle a little bit :P
    That's right! That's about when it started. At least I know it's not just me. ~.~ Damn game. I like GW1, but man it's given me some perspective with regards to GW2, thinking "I'm SO glad they let this _____ feature go!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Personally I think it's an old asura map of the underground cities and asura gates.
    Looking forward to finding out for sure.
    But why would there be bigger and smaller splotches? And why are half of them under the middle of the ocean?

My guess is that it's some sort of chart of places of extreme magical power, akin to what Primordus was before he woke up.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Quote Originally Posted by Milanor View Post
    But why would there be bigger and smaller splotches? And why are half of them under the middle of the ocean?

My guess is that it's some sort of chart of places of extreme magical power, akin to what Primordus was before he woke up.
    Could be the size of the cities. And oceans don't really mean that much if they're far enough underground.

But maybe it's the location of sleeping elder dragons o.0

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Could be the size of the cities. And oceans don't really mean that much if they're far enough underground.

But maybe it's the location of sleeping elder dragons o.0
    I was thinking the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

cool stuff

+ the Grove:

Deleted
    Equipment previews! Yayness!

Hope that's in the BWE build - if so, I'll spend some time investigating the looks of the cultural armor sets.

Deleted
    Nice videos Maarius

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    Equipment previews! Yayness!

Hope that's in the BWE build - if so, I'll spend some time investigating the looks of the cultural armor sets.
    super-yayness! Been really wanting that
    I'll give these vids a watch tomorrow. Great stuff.

Deleted
    Thank you for the videos!
    I'm kinda sad to say this, but I didn't really like The Grove as much as I thought I would. I was expecting something different... I don't know what exactly, but it just didn't give me the 'woaaaaaah' feeling I got from other cities...
    I can't wait to properly explore it this weekend though, maybe my opinion will change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Total Biscuit is giving away some beta keys as well as some 560ti Nvidia cards.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Deleted
    heya, you think they will wipe characters? Or any word about that yet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yoomi View Post
    heya, you think they will wipe characters? Or any word about that yet?
    There is no word about the wipe for BWE3. This can lead you to believe that unless they say so tomorrow or so, we might be able to keep our characters once again. (it might also be the contrary!)
    There is a sure wipe for the release, but I'm sure that you know that already.

I'm thinking they won't wipe them, no facts on that thought just an intuition.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I'm thinking they won't wipe them, no facts on that thought just an intuition.
    Someone of NCsoft in Brighton said they would be wiped to a fansite in a mail. But they have been wrong before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewen View Post
    Someone of NCsoft in Brighton said they would be wiped to a fansite in a mail. But they have been wrong before.
    I didn't see the actual email, just someone claiming that was the case. So yeah, I'd assume no wipe until further notice.