Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    Psh... more like aquatic Elcor...
    [Curious] What's wrong with aquatic Elcor?

[Passionate praise] Elcor are awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Started vanquishing+exploring yesterday, great fun, even on my own, after years without gw. If anyone wants to join, gimme a pm here
    Last edited by jvbastel; 2011-06-16 at 04:34 PM.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmrider View Post
    SW:TOR may come with Starfox, but GW2 comes with Frogloks.
    Fix't for accuracy.

The pattern is "[New MMO] comes with [old-school video game title]", silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTB more info :'(

10+ Year Old Account
    LF time machine

http://www.guildwars2.com/en/media/asset-kit/
    ArenaNet is pleased to provide the Guild Wars 2 Asset Kit, a collection of visual assets related to the upcoming Guild Wars 2. This material is intended to help you communicate information about Guild Wars 2 and to create compelling content related to the game. If you're looking for official GW2 visuals for your blog, fan site, website, magazine, publication, or project, these graphics are here for your use.

The Guild Wars 2 Asset Kit contains logos, concept arts, screenshots and the current Game FAQ. The HD Guild Wars 2 Asset Kit offers high-resolution PSD files.
    Enjoy

Came here to link that. Someone has uploaded some of them here so you can see a sample if you don't want to download: http://guildwars2.si/2011/06/guild-wars-2-asset-kit/

Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    I love these changes. Maybe it's because I've always valued utility and teamwork over my personal meter whoring, but the ability to pop Heart and step in for a dead healer/tank for 45s to save the day is Druidism at its finest IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDragon
    Technically dragon eating human is not cannibalism. It is misfortunate inconvinience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Asset kit's cool and all but... Yeah... I want more info... Like... Info on what regions we can go to like Ascalon, The Shiverpeaks (north south and center), Maguuma (sp?), The Crystal Desert, Orr, that entire half of Kryta that we can't actually get to currently in game (Like the area in the Saul's Story Misssion).
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miggetmagic View Post
    Pretty sure its most of old Tyria, except for the Crystal Desert. There is supposed to be 25 zones, and based off the map we currently have, it'll be quick enormous.
    I actually kinda liked the Crystal Desert though, however that's primarily because I could literally run back and forth from Elona to Tyria. That's a shame though. It was an interesting place.

You think the Ring of Fire islands are gonna be accessible again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, If I recall correctly, ArenaNet said they would not be accessible at launch, as well as the Crystal Desert, I assume that much is because Elona severed communications with us.
    Elona IS kind of enslaved by Pala Joko and an undead horde. And I understand that they wont be accessible at release, I was just stating one of my favorite things about The Crystal Desert.

---------- Post added 2011-06-17 at 09:54 PM ----------

Just killed Rotscale HM for the first time, It was a bitch and half but awesome. Gots me a Rotwing Recurve out of it.
    Last edited by Blznsmri; 2011-06-18 at 02:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, If I recall correctly, ArenaNet said they would not be accessible at launch, as well as the Crystal Desert, I assume that much is because Elona severed communications with us.
    I've heard differently

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanshan View Post
    I've heard differently
    I'm with the short guy on this one.

Source? *to short*
    Didn't you see his location? The interwebz. Duh.

Ok I'm going to chuck in some negativity. This may already have been done in this thread, but I've been following pretty closely, and don't remember it.

What is your biggest fear about GW2? But be specific - not "I'm afraid it will fail", instead give a specific thing.

I'll start:
    The scaling going wrong. If they don't get event scaling right, encounters will become either faceroll or impossible. And considering how big a chunk of the game the events are, this would be a massive problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    I love these changes. Maybe it's because I've always valued utility and teamwork over my personal meter whoring, but the ability to pop Heart and step in for a dead healer/tank for 45s to save the day is Druidism at its finest IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDragon
    Technically dragon eating human is not cannibalism. It is misfortunate inconvinience.

My biggest fear is that it doesn't live up to expectations. I've tried hard to not get too excited about this game, but all the information on it so far makes it bloody difficult and my expectations are pretty high for this game now. If it doesn't live up to them it would be a real tragedy. I hope Arenanet pull it off, for all our sakes!

My biggest fear is the community, hopefully the "buy to play" setting will allow Anet to properly police the chats, hopefully people will get proper dealing with if they act like assholes.

On the other side, hopefully they make a epic banhammer like in GW1

Just putting this Orrian Temple of Dwayna here.

Quote Originally Posted by ZyngaFail View Post
    Just putting this Orrian Temple of Dwayna here.

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/...ian_Temple.jpg
    God.. GW art is so amazing. *.*

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry if this has already been asked (and I know the FAQ vaguely touches on it) but 155+ pages is a lot to read through. So my understanding is GW2 will have basically the same graphics engine as GW1, now GW1 had some pretty decent graphics for its time but I get the feeling similar graphics wont meet todays standards for cutting edge graphics. So will it be possible if you have a good enough computer to enhance the graphics to a modern level with max settings or will the old graphics of GW1 just be covered up with amazing art which enables and still decent looking game but still well optimised game. (Yes I know there are many videos but these are mainly alpha/beta and/or low quality or cam) Sorry again if this has been answered multiple times or is at the moment unable to be answered.