10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Mif - actually I wanted to hear your opinion on posted things by me.
    It's not very clear to me what your questions are

Quote Originally Posted by kliffharry View Post
    True, but if you've ever played an mmo before you got sort of an idea on how things work.
    ye i agree with that to some degree but isnt this suppose to be an all new dynamic playstyle never been done before that people have been going on about for the last year or so....but whatever its just annoying when people scream rubbish player when they have never even played it themselves lol
    I cant watch anymore yogscast vids, who doesnt do videos in 1080? they are not doing the game any justice in low crappy formats.
    Also i must be missing some vids somewhere, everyone seems to just be playing mesmer which to me looks totally boring..i want to see some necro stuff so im off to go search for it

They're ridiculous, can't wait for more xD
    Most ppl seem to like it, and considering they have 1.5 mill subs it's a pretty good thing they got invited.

Also, i don't know how MMORPG got this, but it looks great.
    Last edited by Lefuu; 2012-02-20 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredSausage View Post
    ye i agree with that to some degree but isnt this suppose to be an all new dynamic playstyle never been done before that people have been going on about for the last year or so....but whatever its just annoying when people scream rubbish player when they have never even played it themselves lol
    I cant watch anymore yogscast vids, who doesnt do videos in 1080? they are not doing the game any justice in low crappy formats.
    Also i must be missing some vids somewhere, everyone seems to just be playing mesmer which to me looks totally boring..i want to see some necro stuff so im off to go search for it
    A video game is a video game. You don't need to be a GW2 "pro" to learn to press more than 1 button, to use hotkeys, and to turn with your mouse instead of your keyboard. Also, standing in the fire - while watching yourself die - and complaining about it - is pretty fail. Most of the videos are full of terrible players playing terribly. It's just a bit disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Borzo View Post
    A video game is a video game. You don't need to be a GW2 "pro" to learn to press more than 1 button, to use hotkeys, and to turn with your mouse instead of your keyboard. Also, standing in the fire - while watching yourself die - and complaining about it - is pretty fail. Most of the videos are full of terrible players playing terribly. It's just a bit disappointing.
    http://uk.ign.com/videos/2012/02/20/...d-vs-world-pvp

/cringe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefuu View Post
    Also, i don't know how MMORPG got this, but it looks great.
    Asura girls confirmed for being bad asses

10+ Year Old Account
    some catacombs action

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Badamtshh. Just noticed that Part 3 of Yogscast adventure was uploaded!

<snip>
    They seem to be having a lot of fun playing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    They seem to be having a lot of fun playing
    Indeed
    That mean I'll be having tons of fun as well, which gladdens me But that wasn't any news really... hehe

GAH! Use another freaking attunement in that god damn dungeon video!

Quote Originally Posted by omlech View Post
    GAH! Use another freaking attunement in that god damn dungeon video!

Fire! Fire! Fire!

Also, yet another person who spams one ability. I can tell this game is going to be a blast with players like that. ._.
    Last edited by Larynx; 2012-02-20 at 10:44 PM.

So i havent really heard anything negative about the game yet except for lag in WvW when you play on higher settings. Seems like the game is progressing well and doesnt have any bugs from what i have seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    well you have the most fun when you're still a noob.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    So i havent really heard anything negative about the game yet except for lag in WvW when you play on higher settings. Seems like the game is progressing well and doesnt have any bugs from what i have seen.
    Another thing I liked about Yogscast is that they played the game as it's supposed to, have fun and look around. Like "Hey, here's a cave man. Let's explore it! "

Quote Originally Posted by Newbryn View Post
    well you have the most fun when you're still a noob.
    I don't have fun not knowing how to play. It's actually incredibly frustrating. And it's even more frustrating when I do and other people don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    Another thing I liked about Yogscast is that they played the game as it's supposed to, have fun and look around. Like "Hey, here's a cave man. Let's explore it! "
    So far from what ive seen from all the videos, i must say they have done the best videos so far, and i didnt think i would say that becouse i really dont like them much, but hey maybe i will change my mind if they start do other things then minecraft

I will say playing alongside Eir is kind of a geeky fangirl moment for me to see. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    So far from what ive seen from all the videos, i must say they have done the best videos so far, and i didnt think i would say that becouse i really dont like them much, but hey maybe i will change my mind if they start do other things then minecraft
    yogscast have been the most enjoyable to watch for me. They use more than one button, and they goof around and have fun. So it's a win-win. Plus they do amazing live commentary. Easily one of the best. (only thing I'd prefer to see would be Jesse Cox, I enjoy TB but he's not as funny and I know for a fact he can't even do it due to RL)

Deleted

Yogscast Part 4 is up