Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I'm starting to doubt the actual usefulness of Mesmer's elite skills.

How long does the moa bird last?
    Come to the Elementalist side. We have mana biscuits.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Come to the Elementalist side. We have mana biscuits.
    No, Haven't seen racial elite skills yet :3

Might roll sylvari if there is a hair style like zexion.

---------- Post added 2012-02-22 at 05:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    just long enough to infuriate you.
    Infuriate me as in its not long enough or infuraite me that it sucks balls?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

No, Haven't seen racial elite skills yet :3

Might roll sylvari if there is a hair style like zexion.
    Elite mana biscuits for super damages.

Elite mana biscuits for super damages.
    I'm a mesmer, I can clone you to clone mana biscuits for me and then turn you into a moa bird.

I'm a mesmer, I can clone you to clone mana biscuits for me and then turn you into a moa bird.
    For super damages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    Band-wagoners mostly. And some people are dumb and friend people they don't like and use their grievances against them as an argument against facebook.
    Off-topic:

That's why you set your account to Private and don't click accept on every Friend Request you get.

(Then again, some people are stupid. They leave their account Public and click accept on any Friend Request. >_<' )

Also, WTB info on Ranger pets. Are they squishy? Does the AI suck? Are they actually USEFUL to the "pet profession"? :X

Deleted
    I was wondering... Is GW2's combat more about spamming one button than using a certain rotation. From what I've seen most of the weapons have one basic attack, one special attack with longer cooldown and the rest three are more about utility or buffs. Sure the weapon switching and the unlockable skills will spice things up but still I worry there aren't enough pure dps attacks per weapon.

I almost wish there were more space in the action bars. That said I disliked the wow style of having dozens of skills I never used...
    Last edited by mmoc4dbcfe4525; 2012-02-22 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maiqua View Post
    I was wondering... Is GW2's combat more about spamming one button than using a certain rotation. What I've seen most of the weapons have one basic attack, one special attack with longer cooldown and the rest three are more about utility or buffs. Sure the weapon switching and the unlockable skills will spice things up but still I worry there aren't enough pure dps attacks per weapon.

I almost wish there were more space in the action bars. That said I disliked the wow style of having dozens of skills I never used...
    Combat is use your moves for the right situation. Most beta videos have bad players just standing there spamming the 1 button and dying. There is no rotations.

Deleted
    Combat is use your moves for the right situation. Most beta videos have bad players just standing there spamming the 1 button and dying. There is no rotations.
    Yeah I know the utility skills have their use but still doing damage is pretty much just spamming number one.

Yeah I know the utility skills have their use but still doing damage is pretty much just spamming number one.
    Well I don't know but after watching MikeBs Mesmer play he did spam his 1 button a lot.

I was wondering... Is GW2's combat more about spamming one button than using a certain rotation. From what I've seen most of the weapons have one basic attack, one special attack with longer cooldown and the rest three are more about utility or buffs. Sure the weapon switching and the unlockable skills will spice things up but still I worry there aren't enough pure dps attacks per weapon.

http://gw2.luna-atra.fr/skills_tool/?lang=en

Most press players are bad. Elementalists, for example, have a total of about 90 different abilities. The press seem to only ever use one. (note that the Conjure Frost/Fire, ect. abilities give you a different action bar. 5 per each one.)

Realistically, you would never be able to use all of those. So let's say we have a staff. That's 20 right off the bat. (5 x4 attunements) Then have we have the heal, and then we have the four different utility and elite skills. so there's a minimum of 25 abilities an elementalist will have to use. depending on your utility and elite skills, you can have up to 20 additional abilities for a total of 45. (24 if you count the conjure as one)

And yet again, press seem to only use one ability. The filler. Every. Single. Fight.

Wait till the open beta before you judge the game.

It's not, you can spam the number one button and die. Because that is what it'll lead to.

Infuriate me as in its not long enough or infuraite me that it sucks balls?
    Telling would spoil the surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Telling would spoil the surprise.
    So what your saying is...

you don't know

:O

Deleted
    Elementalists, for example, have a total of about 90 different abilities. The press seem to only ever use one. (note that the Conjure Frost/Fire, ect. abilities give you a different action bar. 5 per each one.)
    Yep and that's why elementalist is high on my list for my main character. It's just that sudden depression took over me after watching some other profession skill videos. I had hoped to see more dps variety to eliminate the spamming...

Deleted
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! beta!

Giiiieeeeffffff!

beta.guildwars2.com/
    Hi

Deleted
    To have much coffee in your system when you find out about the gw2 beta isnt good for your heart fyi xD

Deleted
    gaaah noooo stop the error thingy >.<