Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    But... but... that didn't answer my question.
    When was hate propaganda based on real facts and numbers? :/

---------- Post added 2012-02-25 at 02:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Wood harder than bone...

Would Sylvari bones be especially effective in building construction?
    ^see this, hate

btw Drake, your sign makes me hunger for GoT S2
    Last edited by Voidism; 2012-02-25 at 01:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maythael View Post
    ^see this, hate

btw Drake, your sign makes me hunger for GoT S2
    I'll probably end up playing Sylvari a bunch myself, ya know. It's okay to laugh at your own race! Just look at all the Jewish comedians out there.

Also: Yeah, looking forward to next season myself!
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Borzo View Post
    How can you take someone so short seriously? I mean, they're barely the height of my knees. And look at their puny heads... can't even fit a full-sized brain in there.
    Perfect size for biting you in the nuts, and , and perfect size for sneaking under your bed, AND Asura are highly intelligent beings because there brains are small they use 100% of their capacity...

So get back in your box and sleep with one eye open

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think the Asura will end up as hated as Gnomes are in WoW. Gnomes were specifically designed as a "joke" race by Blizzard. ANet seems to be, yet again, trying to break that role by providing midget-loving players with a serious midget race.

Am I the only one that notices how they have mouths like sharks?
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

I don't think the Asura will end up as hated as Gnomes are in WoW. Gnomes were specifically designed as a "joke" race by Blizzard. ANet seems to be, yet again, trying to break that role by providing midget-loving players with a serious midget race.

They are still giant douchebags, which will create another kind of jokes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grrrrrr!

(That drawing is on a GW2 convention bandanna, and is the work of ArenaNet's Tirzah Bauer)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    They are still giant douchebags, which will create another kind of jokes.
    I really don't think they'll become jokes. Asura have a completely different racial identity.

They make me think of gremlins... except ones that aren't from a comedy movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Grrrrrr!

(That drawing is on a GW2 convention bandanna, and is the work of ArenaNet's Tirzah Bauer)
    lol....where on earth do you find all this stuff? o.0

- and yes,....asura most definitely won't be jokes. We're gonna tear out all ur knee ligements anyway, but if ppl try to make fools of us...we'll go for the nether regions too

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    asura most definitely won't be jokes.
    Rat looking halflings, not a joke? You can cook and clean while real Master Race Salad goes off to fight Dragons.

*steps on an Asu-rat*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefuu View Post
    Rat looking halflings, not a joke? You can cook and clean while real Master Race Salad goes off to fight Dragons.

*steps on an Asu-rat*
    They look like this, to me: http://www.dvdactive.com/images/revi.../gremlins3.jpg

alright.. this is annoying me.

guess i got the wrong boots for my monk elite sunspear armor.. it says Censor boots instead of elite sunspear.. and i dont have 15K plat to get them so i can get another point for HoM (3 armors) gah. anyone wanna donate 15k? <3

Haha. I love the Asura so much for this reason. The books touch on it lightly. About how they look adorable and unassuming until they smile, showing their rows of pointed teeth. It is apparently incredibly unnerving.
    Lolinternet.

all Asuras must...DIE O________________________O

Quote Originally Posted by Shalim View Post
    Haha. I love the Asura so much for this reason. The books touch on it lightly. About how they look adorable and unassuming until they smile, showing their rows of pointed teeth. It is apparently incredibly unnerving.
    yup mogwai on the outside, gremlins on the inside

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    yup mogwai on the outside, gremlins on the inside
    They were my favourite race by far to begin with. And Snaff and Zojja only increased my love for them tenfold.

I hope Felicia Day is a fitting voice actress for Zojja...
    Lolinternet.

Deleted
    They were my favourite race by far to begin with. And Snaff and Zojja only increased my love for them tenfold.

Will be hard to do the voice I made up for Zojja in the book.. But if she does a good fitting voice I'll love it anyways! I think they'll also

10+ Year Old Account

I guess they figured her voice was a bit too... "cutesy" for a more serious race.

Dunno if I can see her pulling off the rude and arrogant personality, however.

15+ Year Old Account
    @.@ So many ppl signed up for beta. I hope my friend with mystical beta powers is able to get me in. Mostly because my chances of getting in alone are very bad. ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    @.@ So many ppl signed up for beta. I hope my friend with mystical beta powers is able to get me in. Mostly because my chances of getting in alone are very bad. ;-;
    yeah, signed up twice on two diff emails/comps/IP's still a terrible chance to get in

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess they figured her voice was a bit too... "cutesy" for a more serious race.

Dunno if I can see her pulling off the rude and arrogant personality, however.
    Pfffft!