15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    It tells me that Guild Wars 2 client is not available for downloading under my account page, is that because they won't give before it starts, or should I be worried?
    That isn't where the beta client is found.

You need to follow the instructions given and download it as shown here: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...ge/1#post23795

---------- Post added 2012-04-27 at 01:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    And what about the retailers that allow you to pre-purchase? They're limiting the digital pre-purchases, but if you have a retail store with GW2, you can easily stop there and pick it up. So, they're anticipating the amount of digital pre-purchases and limiting it accordingly, and just expecting those that pre-purchase from retail won't overload the servers?
    Pre-order != to pre-purchase.

Most retailers are only offering pre-orders. That doesn't get you into beta.

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post

Pre-order != to pre-purchase.

Most retailers are only offering pre-orders. That doesn't get you into beta.
    Even if it was just a few retailers, I would assume if the servers are as full as they say, they would be stopping ALL forms of pre-purchasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    And what about the retailers that allow you to pre-purchase? They're limiting the digital pre-purchases, but if you have a retail store with GW2, you can easily stop there and pick it up. So, they're anticipating the amount of digital pre-purchases and limiting it accordingly, and just expecting those that pre-purchase from retail won't overload the servers?
    ANet likely gave those stores a limited number of prepurchase keys (in fact, I was told as much at GameStop when I prepurchased my CE), so that's easily taken into account.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    ANet likely gave those stores a limited number of prepurchase keys (in fact, I was told as much at GameStop when I prepurchased my CE), so that's easily taken into account.
    And what if those pre-purchase keys are never used? There's just going to be BWE spots open for...nobody? We can see now getting into this was first come first serve, but then why do those who can only get a digital pre-purchase have to sit back and do nothing while unused keys at retailers take up spots that may never be used?

For god sakes....my Oc'd 7970 Is getting 25 FPS on max. Driver Issue? There's no way I get 25 FPS on max with a 7970.

ummmm so i'm at work, how's beta so far? lol

are you guys able to login

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    are you guys able to login
    Yes, it's working.

Deleted
    It's just horrible, so far it's just been a slide show for me. My computer is on the low end, close to the lowest recommended settings but this is just choppy as hell...

Deleted
    is any1 actally playing? or just creating characters? game crashed after introsequence and i am no longer able to log in...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fr0hlic View Post
    is any1 actally playing? or just creating characters? game crashed after introsequence and i am no longer able to log in...
    same. /10char

Deleted
    yay we crashed the log in server within 27 minutes!!!

Deleted
    Just got booted

I was able to play for around 10mins. Now I can't even log in.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just get an error message "The email address you entered was not found." when I try to log in :S

Anyone else having "Network Error" ? I am able to login and accept the ToS but then the character creation appears aaaand ... Network Error.
    Last edited by DrunkenBeard; 2012-04-27 at 06:32 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laddips View Post
    Just got booted
    Same. Hope it doesnt take long too get back in

“Your account is all prepared but there is no Beta event running right now. Please come back and join us at the start of the next Beta event. For more information, visit the Guild Wars 2 Website.” (Code=9.4:5:1093:101)

:[[[[[[[

Deleted
    Ah well it was worth the 20minutes ;D

Deleted
    wow, the first scenario was awesome, nearly finished second one, but got booted...I think login servers are overloaded