Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I too have a Carcharias and love it. My gf however has a smaller head than me and says it's very uncomfortable. I think she uses a turtle and enjoys that very much.

Deleted
    I have a Carcharias or however you spell it, it is pretty nice...but I preferred my old Logitech G35 if i'm honest.

The Logitech had amazing quality surround sound and even had a voice changer.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Gamecom 377, the one I have is rather comfortable, good quality and only cost me 50 bucks from a Wal-mart.
    http://www.plantronics.com/us/product/gamecom-377
    I have one of these, I LOVE IT. The fact you can hide the mic so well makes them perfectly good to also use to listen to music when you're at college in between classes or something, they're comfortable beyond belief, and they sound phenomenal! For only $50? How can you go wrong?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

tritton ax 720. it is the most comfortable headset that I have found. it's alittle higher than you asked for at 129.99. you can get one at gamestop.

15+ Year Old Account
    Take a look at the Steelseries Siberia V2.

Unsure about US prices but not part of the highest priced headsets here in Norway
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lirah View Post
    Nothing more, nothing less.. best headset I've ever had
    But they have small ear fittings, can hurt your ears after a while.

imo Steelseries make the best headsets, you get good extras too like the ability to extend the cable with or without the (digital) volume control. Also get a USB Headset and they can be taken apart really easily for when you need to go on the move. The Mic also slides into the headset so you can't lose it and its protected if you don't use it.

I am not biased, I just haven't found a brand that competes regarding headsets, Steelseries are the best, no doubt.
    Not to mention they look fantastic. http://steelseries.com/us/products/a...ies-siberia-v2

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the Carchariasis getting a lot of support. So I'll look into it Thanks for all of the responses.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Everyone will just say what they have is the best. Under 100$ I have heard alot of good things about Steelseries Siberia V2, Razer Carcharias, Creative Fatality, Sennheiser HD555's with external mic, etc... Go check the reviews on newegg or check some youtube videos to decide what you want

Deleted
    http://steelseries.com/products/audi...eries-5hv2-usb

Steels Series 5Hv2 Easily the best headset I have ever had, Extremely comfortable, unbelievable sound quality and a brilliant Mic. would definitely recommend them to anyone.

G35 logitech head set. The voice morph on it, isn't the big deal on the head set, it is just a funny addition should you get bored, but yeah great gaming head set, and since its USB you don't need to go through with the hastle of sound cards, amps and the what not. It has an easy to adjust menu on the driver disc(Use the disc yes) should you get it. Can change bass treble volume and all that with a click of a button to open it up.

So foot steps, sounds, noises. The whole shabang it has it. also great for music listening.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    +1 to the razer carcharias or you could get the orca's, in fact if you need some comfy headphones I'd get those and an external mic for 2 birds with one stone(brother owns them for record, better audio quality), they were what I used till I got my beyerdynamic dt-990's 600 ohm (~$400 retail). I will still even classify them as more comfy than my current setup. They seriously are the most comfortable headset listed in this thread (nearly all of which I have used), with the exception of corsair hs1 that I have yet to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerieadk View Post
    So I'm asking what everyone thinks is the best headset for world of warcraft/vent. My current one is about to go so I'll be needing to get a new one.

I'm looking for

#1 Comfort

#2 Sound Quality

#3 Pref cheaper than 100 dollars, but you know money is money and you get what you pay for.

I pref. one that can be bought at a local walmart/Best buy/Radioshack etc. I just don't like having to pay shipping Bleh. Although I appreciate all input!
    Razer Carcharias.
    It delivers the Eargasm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Logitech G35 if you have a high pain tolerance. I recently bought a pair but I cam wear them for maximum 10-15 mins, then the pain a round my ears become unbarable and it takes like 30-60 mins before the pain then goes away. The sound is just awesome though, wish I knew a way to loosen the pressure without risking breaking them.

EDIT: Oh, and don't buy these if you switch between speakers/headset often, it will probably very annoying as you have to change settings (windows) all the time as only speakers or headphones can be active at the same time.
    Last edited by Cryonic; 2011-04-26 at 05:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    http://steelseries.com/products/audi...eries-5hv2-usb

Steels Series 5Hv2 Easily the best headset I have ever had, Extremely comfortable, unbelievable sound quality and a brilliant Mic. would definitely recommend them to anyone.
    i use the same one and pretty much agree with everything here!