Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm a lover of mustangs, and owned a 1995 mustang convertible of the same make. Some pointers bro would be that to pass because it has too much customization, and not in the re-sellable kind of way, the mileage is far too high for a sports car of that year, it could break down at any moment. The battery itself will cost far more then $10. On top of that it looks like the V6 model, which is basically a sports car that can't go fast and it isn't nearly worth $2500 in this day and age. Have him bluebook you the value of the car as is, and if it's 2500 go for it. I suspect he's selling it through the paper because all the dealerships are offering him much much less due to all the customization.

That spoiler absolutely ruins it. Looks so fucking stupid.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Quote Originally Posted by BaddyMcBad View Post
    That spoiler absolutely ruins it. Looks so fucking stupid.
    I enjoy the spoiler :P
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSuze View Post
    You've mistakenly made the assumption that I'm not capable of buying MORE poutine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSauce View Post
    I enjoy the spoiler :P
    Dont get me wrong, I like some spoilers too. The stock ones honda shipped with their mid 90s cars were pretty good. Low profile and matched the car. What that thing is, is a park bench bolted to the trunk of that car.

Please be trolling. Such a shame some kid decided to "rice" a pony car, even though it's a V6...

Quote Originally Posted by Jesusmode View Post
    Dont get me wrong, I like some spoilers too. The stock ones honda shipped with their mid 90s cars were pretty good. Low profile and matched the car. What that thing is, is a park bench bolted to the trunk of that car.
    hahahahaahahah yeah. Im just a sucked for big spoilers, even if they are just for looks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSuze View Post
    You've mistakenly made the assumption that I'm not capable of buying MORE poutine.

Quote Originally Posted by holyforce View Post
    Why so much hate on ford guys? My 1990 f250 diesel 4x4 extd cab 8ft bed is very reliable. Its all about how regular maint. to the vehicle and some TLC can make them reliable. IMHO 200k is a a lot for 2.5k try to talk him down to 2kish.
    I don't think it's hate for no reason. I drive a 1995 thunderbird and I'll probably drive it until it bites the dust. Most dependable car I ever had, but I also know that its the exception. Thunderbirds are surprisingly reliable and you still see a lot from that era on the roads. Mustangs though of that era just weren't a good build quality. Problems all the time.

Deleted
    My guess is he's been running it with high water temperature, and the lid with gasket are twisted or / and the lid have some cracks in it. Now the owner just want's to get rid of it, before it is completely broken. I would probably pass on it, since welding of the lid, honing, new gasket and a valve or 2 could get a littlle expensive.