Deleted
    Just the new shirt i got(i know its a crappy image)
    http://imgur.com/ZJkjM

Cusco, for some reason, the framerate you use for your GIFs is like... extremely appealing to look at. I don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Cusco, for some reason, the framerate you use for your GIFs is like... extremely appealing to look at. I don't know why.
    It's Cusco. Everything he records, especially himself, is extremely appealing to look at.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Cusco is The appealer.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Everytime I come here, thinking I'm going to post a picture, I see Cusco's pictures and gifs, and I'm like... I can't represent Sweden looking like this.
    Seriously, amazing pictures and gifs, love them! You really find yourself watching them over and over again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you all for your very kind words. Import every second frame to Photoshop, lower the resolution, tweak the delay between frames to obtain appealing fluency, change to monochrome and increase contrast through Levels; that's all I really do.

I won't post any more gifs in this thread for a while, but for those interested: Kittens!
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    yeaaaah, naaah

Cusco, you should never refrain from posting the gifs. I absolutely adore them
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, I post so much that I've apparently killed the thread!

On another note, I just want to... brag, I guess; one of my pictures got published!

The reason it got published is that I entered a photo competition held by Mensa Sweden, some months ago, and ended up in the top 3. The three of us were published today in the Mensa Sweden magazine and are now entered to the international competition, held by Mensa International Ltd., fighting for the title MIL Photographer of the Year. This kind of makes me forget about the possibility that I failed today's exam.

---------------

Come on now, folks; post pictures! Suit up and show us your most classy look.
    Last edited by Cusco; 2012-10-26 at 03:28 PM.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cusco View Post
    Grats on getting your picture published!

And well, because you asked so nicely

Had to buy a new suit this year because my old one is way too big now.
    Already posted the pic on the right, pic on the left is me last year; lost 26 kgs / 57 pounds this year ( January - may )

Deleted
    Oh, really Cusco? That's amazing and the photo is truly very good, I wish the best of luck to you on that contest, I'm sure you can win it!

On another note, I just want to... brag, I guess; one of my pictures got published!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/6GHDS.jpg[img]

The reason it got published is that I entered a photo competition held by Mensa Sweden, some months ago, and ended up in the top 3. The three of us were published today in the Mensa Sweden magazine and are now entered to the international competition, held by Mensa International Ltd., fighting for the title MIL Photographer of the Year. This kind of makes me forget about the possibility that I failed today's exam.
    It doesn't surprise me. In fact, I expect much of your work to get published. There is an absurd amount of people who just fling around a camera and think they're photographers (oh look at this cool angle of a bug I got!!1), but very few actually have any skill in it. You're a breath of fresh air while we're all drowning in a pool of amateurs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post

Already posted the pic on the right, pic on the left is me last year; lost 26 kgs / 57 pounds this year ( January - may )

I guess you made a typo? Youre 101 kilos on december 2012, but its still october 2012! I was confused

---------------

Congratulations on getting published!

And I'd post a picture of me, but I'm sick and it's too hot to wear one of my new shirts, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post

Looks good mayne, well done!

Meee. In the only picture I like of myself smiling, ever.
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.

Yeah. I'll just leave this here.
    Last edited by Mawnix; 2012-10-27 at 12:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Destil, that's a tad bit on the big side. Try uploading it to imgur and linking one of the thumbnails.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    [IMG snip [/IMG]

Yeah. I'll just leave this here.
    This is one of my favorite images in the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Destil, that's a tad bit on the big side. Try uploading it to imgur and linking one of the thumbnails.
    I will! Sorry, sorry. Didn't imagine it'd be that big.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.