1. #22241
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ellinois
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    But your face is all shadowed! We can't see it


    Yeahh, this one might be a bit better..?

    I like photo effects, if you didn't notice haha.
    Last edited by Jaquiny; 2013-01-11 at 11:47 PM.

  2. #22242
    Mechagnome Liagala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    620
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaquiny View Post
    Yeahh, this one might be a bit better..?
    Much better! I approve (and you also have a great smile). I'd be careful of whatever the little one was doing to your phone though - she looks like she's up to something there.

  3. #22243
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    What a great smile Kagonos, you look so happy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    You have an awesome smile!


    But your face is all shadowed! We can't see it
    Thank you both, very much.
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

  4. #22244
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ellinois
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Much better! I approve (and you also have a great smile). I'd be careful of whatever the little one was doing to your phone though - she looks like she's up to something there.
    Thanks(:

    She really likes turning on and off smart phones hehe.

  5. #22245
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    UK.
    Posts
    95
    -----------
    Last edited by Stalv; 2014-11-04 at 12:51 PM.

  6. #22246
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    I just had a nerdgasm reading this comment.
    I aim to please

  7. #22247
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,103
    Hmm about 15 years ago...


  8. #22248
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuex View Post
    I figured I would post to add some diversity.

    [IMG] snips IMG]
    No one bothered to give you any credit for those pics? That's silly. You're a good looking chap. I like your first pic the best; it's very artistic.

    @Melanie: I like your new avatar
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2013-01-12 at 02:25 AM.

  9. #22249
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    Hmm about 15 years ago...

    [IMG]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll108/Melanieshaman/525103_369447959770859_993190240_n.jpg[IMG]
    Melanie, that is never you?!
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  10. #22250
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Melanie, that is never you?!
    yes that was Matthew..ugh I cringe at that name now.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 06:27 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    @Melanie: I like your new avatar
    thanks, peeps over at Absolute Write liked it too..just messing with my phone.

  11. #22251
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    yes that was Matthew..ugh I cringe at that name now.
    Yes, I didn't know you were transgender until now. By the way, Matthew isn't a horrible name, though I prefer Matt (my name is actually Matt :P)

    thanks, peeps over at Absolute Write liked it too..just messing with my phone.
    It does you justice

  12. #22252
    The Patient Nuex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Salem, OR
    Posts
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    No one bothered to give you any credit for those pics? That's silly. You're a good looking chap. I like your first pic the best; it's very artistic.
    Thank you kind sir(?)
    Or ma'am, whichever it is.

  13. #22253
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    yes that was Matthew..ugh I cringe at that name now.
    Well, nothing wrong with the name Matthew per se, but... Look, honestly the last thing I would want to do is offend you, so if this over steps the mark I sincerely apologise.... I just was not expecting the 'before' image to look so masculine, because in the pics you've posted, you look very feminine (and given me serious hair envy!). So the pic above is quite a surprise.

    Edit to add: love the current avatar, pretty
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  14. #22254
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Yes, I didn't know you were transgender until now.

    It does you justice
    That's weird I practically scream it from the rooftops lol (if someone doesn't call me out ie sya i look like a boy)

    and thanks, ya i really like it.

  15. #22255
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuex View Post
    Thank you kind sir(?)
    Or ma'am, whichever it is.
    Definitely sir :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    That's weird I practically scream it from the rooftops lol (if someone doesn't call me out ie sya i look like a boy)

    and thanks, ya i really like it.
    Well, I knew you were a woman married to another woman, but I didn't know you were transgender.

  16. #22256
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Well, nothing wrong with the name Matthew per se, but... Look, honestly the last thing I would want to do is offend you, so if this over steps the mark I sincerely apologise.... I just was not expecting the 'before' image to look so masculine, because in the pics you've posted, you look very feminine (and given me serious hair envy!). So the pic above is quite a surprise.
    Ya it took me about five minutes to hit the post button... thank you SO much for your kind words. Funny, alot of people used to this i was gay because i, apparently, had feminine mannerisms... LMAO and no your not going to offend me... I don't mind talking about it AT ALL>

  17. #22257
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    (and given me serious hair envy!)
    I agree!

    What I like the most from her pictures is her hair. Hehe, I really like it.
    Mute
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Demons

  18. #22258
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Well, I knew you were a woman married to another woman, but I didn't know you were transgender.
    Yep, I knew since i was about 5 years old i was in the wrong body..just spent the next 30 years lying to myself and everyone else

  19. #22259
    This is me(the guy) with my best friend about 5 years ago. Pretty much look the same, but with facial hair.

    Ren of <Ruined>, US Proudmoore

  20. #22260
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I agree!

    What I like the most from her pictures is her hair. Hehe, I really like it.
    hehe thanks! it looks like crap currently.. need to redye it this weekend. I kinda wish i could go back to purple, but it doesn't "stick" well unless I bleach my hair first..the pink and red "stick" better to my naturally crappy hair color.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •