1. #23681
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    15,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Psht! Have more confidence in yourself! You look to have kind eyes (and rather good taste in shirts!).

    Anyway, this thread is on the second page?! Madness!

    Haven't had a haircut in ages! Not sure if I want to though...

    It's like Dave Grohl if he didn't look like he was high.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Show em how to live

  2. #23682
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Snip snip SNIP AHAHAHAHAHA SNIP!!!! SNIIIIIIIPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!
    I've always thought you have some of the coolest hair I've ever seen, Robutt. I love how it's straight and then at the very ends spikes off in different directions. You've got great facial hair as well.

  3. #23683
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Psht! Have more confidence in yourself! You look to have kind eyes (and rather good taste in shirts!).

    Anyway, this thread is on the second page?! Madness!

    Haven't had a haircut in ages! Not sure if I want to though...

    That hair of yours, just sayin' but, it's awesome. Nice facial hair, too.



  4. #23684
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    It's like Dave Grohl if he didn't look like he was high.
    Hehe awesome! Also, hopefully I won't be needing grandpa spectacles like him any time soon! (http://imgur.com/gallery/TmUgd)

    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I've always thought you have some of the coolest hair I've ever seen, Robutt. I love how it's straight and then at the very ends spikes off in different directions. You've got great facial hair as well.
    Hehe cheers man! Expecially for the facial hair comment. Been letting my hobo whisker grow for weeks and that's about the best I can manage! I worry it looks too wispy, but I value the Letmesleep Seal of Approval! \o/

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    That hair of yours, just sayin' but, it's awesome. Nice facial hair, too.
    Thanks, Mynta! Yay! More whisker non-mockery! x0

  5. #23685
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,239


    It was really getting time for a haircut. Sad though, I don't like this style, reveals my big ass chubby head. :P

    Even the lady who worked at the barbershop said I had good hair. D:

  6. #23686
    Elemental Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    8,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Psht! Have more confidence in yourself! You look to have kind eyes (and rather good taste in shirts!).

    Anyway, this thread is on the second page?! Madness!

    Haven't had a haircut in ages! Not sure if I want to though...

    I really like your hair, NEVER CUT IT! (well you will have to sooner or later, but... LET IT LAST D; )

  7. #23687
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,104

  8. #23688
    Dreadlord Blood Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    905
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaquiny View Post
    [IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/245bkmt.png[/MG]


    Probably one of the better selfies I've taken, go easy on me
    you're ugly,

    no kidding you look a lot like a guy i went to high school with.... even have the crappy wrist bands

  9. #23689
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    914
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    If you see me, you can probably kill me.

    I've not changed much at all in 5 years. I've probably gotten a lot more derpy.

    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/371_109566635120_4539_n.jpg[IMG]

    From 2008.
    /late reply

    I finally found the Scum person on HD!
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

  10. #23690
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Hehe cheers man! Expecially for the facial hair comment. Been letting my hobo whisker grow for weeks and that's about the best I can manage! I worry it looks too wispy, but I value the Letmesleep Seal of Approval! \o/
    It's a lot better than what I can muster :P I like it. You've been stamped!

    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    [IMG]snip[/IMG]

    It was really getting time for a haircut. Sad though, I don't like this style, reveals my big ass chubby head. :P

    Even the lady who worked at the barbershop said I had good hair. D:
    I actually kind of like it. I feel it makes you look thinner. It's true that when your hair was longer it had just the right amount of wave in it, but I think either style can work for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    [IMG]snip[/IMG]
    Aww, don't be sad *hug*

    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    you're ugly,

    no kidding you look a lot like a guy i went to high school with.... even have the crappy wrist bands
    That's not even funny to say to someone.

  11. #23691
    Dreadlord Blood Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    905
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    That's not even funny to say to someone.
    he asked us to take it easy on him, if he had not i wouldn't have made that joke. Willing setting yourself up for that was his own fault, don't try to make me look bad. Seriously it was a joke so yes it was funny to say.

  12. #23692
    2006 -

    10 minutes ago! - http://i.imgur.com/ypkwMjE.jpg (link as picture is quite big and i can't thumbnail)
    somebody call for d doctor?

  13. #23693
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    Willing setting yourself up for that was his own fault, don't try to make me look bad.
    Blaming someone else for your behavior? Never seen that before. I don't have to make you look bad, you did it yourself.
    Seriously it was a joke so yes it was funny to say.
    It's not funny, it's just mean and untrue. He's not ugly.


    @bobo333: Nice pics dude, the second one shows what nice eyes you have. You may be one of the few who can actually pull off long hair though.

  14. #23694
    Dreadlord Blood Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    905
    no, it seems you were the only one that did not get the joke. He doesn't look bad at all,If you cannot tell a simple joke then god help you.

  15. #23695
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Nice pics dude
    thanks! you're alright by me. even with the secret spooning! have an awesome day, i will now
    somebody call for d doctor?

  16. #23696
    Scarab Lord Howard Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    4,658
    Robutt reminds me of a young Jonny Greenwood from Radiohead!
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

    "This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

  17. #23697
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,239
    But Letmesleep, I wonder, don't you ever get tired of complimenting people and their endless vanity in this thread? :P (including myself)

  18. #23698
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    But Letmesleep, I wonder, don't you ever get tired of complimenting people and their endless vanity in this thread? :P (including myself)
    i'm not vain, i'm just thankful i wasn't born looking like a goblin
    somebody call for d doctor?

  19. #23699
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,239
    Quote Originally Posted by bobo333 View Post
    i'm not vain, i'm just thankful i wasn't born looking like a goblin
    Eh well I can't help how I was born can I? (if that was at me :P )

    Anyways, not vain, but...do you get tired of the complimenting? I imagine it's quite possible.

  20. #23700
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,780
    *Sees Robutt posting pics*
    *Stalks thread*

    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    But Letmesleep, I wonder, don't you ever get tired of complimenting people and their endless vanity in this thread? :P (including myself)
    Guilty as charged.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •