Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Guys... you could at least show the chest!

HAHAHAHA... I COMPLETELY AGREEE!
    But.. My chest is hairy! xD

Got to go now Out to carry some stones!
    Will check back later for that chick!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Because you're a giant, unashamed lech.
    You know me too well.

Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Haha, I'm only kidding man. Yeah, same happens with me regarding hair. Seems to look better the day after. And high five for the same jacket. Mine cost like £80 from Topman, I think.
    I have the same one. :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    You know me too well.
    How does that old adage go? Ah yes: It takes one to know one.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    I have the same one. :>
    Love that Ely

Deleted

Deleted
    So many people without eyeglasses in a WoW-Forum. You're destroying my world view!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsta View Post
    So many people without eyeglasses in a WoW-Forum. You're destroying my world view!
    Not all of us are fedora wearing basement dwellers!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Thats you on the left right Jack?
    My left or your left? lol

I rock the beard that beats your avatar in scruffiness(clean shaved now though, it's a winter thing)!
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-08-21 at 03:50 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Not all of us are fedora wearing basement dwellers!
    Uh, it gets worse and worse here. I'll have to rethink all I've ever known.

And you should change your profile picture, for anatideaphobous people like me this is very upsetting.

Deleted
    Might be contacts. I only wear glasses at home or short trips to grocery store. Whenever I need to look like a normal person, the contacts come in use.

Umm, I have 20/10 vision and likely won't need glasses before dying of old age.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck you Ely, no I really love you.

I umm, don't hate.
    Last edited by Duronos; 2013-08-22 at 03:18 AM.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    I always wondered why my ex-girlfriend liked makeup when she was already super pretty. Turns out, she just likes to put it on because it's fun to her, I stop questioning it after she explained. Some girls just like to mess around a bit, more power to them if they do.
    YOU. YOU UNDERSTAND ME <3

As a makeup addict, I do makeup for me. I don't do my makeup for the purpose of pleasing men, which many men seem to believe. Makeup makes ME happy, which is the most important thing

Quote Originally Posted by Ellumina View Post
    As a makeup addict, I do makeup for me. I don't do my makeup for the purpose of pleasing men, which many men seem to believe. Makeup makes ME happy, which is the most important thing
    Yeah. This is the most important thing. You are you and you should do things for you.
    I personally dislike make-up, and am rather shallow (sadly), but that does not mean I have a right to say so to someone (speaking as a person and not a moderator now. :P). Because after all, no one has any obligation to be attractive to anyone/me.
    And while I personally think it's perfectly okay to have any opinion over that, telling them is a whole other matter.
    &nbsp;

Well here's me. I tend to feel weird without the beard nowadays, and I equally tend to get carded for just about EVERYTHING. I don't look 27. At all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Macloud View Post
    Well here's me. I tend to feel weird without the beard nowadays, and I equally tend to get carded for just about EVERYTHING. I don't look 27. At all.

http://i.imgur.com/xUSZUtu.jpg
    At least you can grow one to make up for the baby face. I don't have that luxury .

Don't really have much pictures of myself. That one I kept because the light the sun makes looks funny (my phone camera don't seem to handle light very well ^^).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellumina View Post
    YOU. YOU UNDERSTAND ME <3

Literally the exact same kind of thing she said. I fully understand.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    I find it a bit funny how everyone will say they do makeup for themselves... yet I have never seen a chick who would NOT post a picture of herself somewhere after it's done.

Deleted
    I'm just plain lazy with makeup. If I woke up late when I went to college, makeup would be the one I'd skip. Most times I just use a bit of mascara, I'm waiting for the day when you have machines do all the work for you.

And I rarely bother with it when I take pictures for my blog either unless I'm actually going out with my other half (he likes it when I doll up a little ) and am posting an outfit picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    I find it a bit funny how everyone will say they do makeup for themselves... yet I have never seen a chick who would NOT post a picture of herself somewhere after it's done.
    I can see what you mean, but I disagree. People do things for different reasons, but pride is probably why.
    I like to post pictures of my computer, internally and externally. I certainly don't do it for other people. :P
    &nbsp;