Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Alright, I'm trusting you, if I'm not assaulted by swimsuit models after this, it's on you!

Ty
    Swimsuit models... in the same region as a polar bear? You're setting her up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous View Post
    Lol the first pic looks like your dog is doing the o.O face.
    It does? The dog looks pretty relaxed to me...
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    Swimsuit models... in the same region as a polar bear? You're setting her up.
    Fine, wetsuit models.

What's not to love about a thick insulating full-body suit

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    It does? The dog looks pretty relaxed to me...
    Oh he looks relaxed but the eye nearer camera looks so much bigger than the other.

Deleted
    Well anyway, online dating sites aren't the best idea to judge by. I know people go on about them as if they're the panacea for being single (and ironically most of these people have never even used one) but I personally find they turn things into too much of a cattle market. So many people, so many options, so much time required to go through all their profiles, all that ends up happening is people become super picky and will pass over people because of silly crap.

Things like their photos being at a skewed angle or not high enough quality, or perhaps they made a typo in their profile description, or maybe they like a song that the interested party doesn't like etc. but ultimately, they have to do this, because they have to filter down the astonomical amount of options somehow. Additionally, you're trying to fit your entire character into a fairly short description, it becomes more about how good you are at presenting yourself (like CV writing) than if you're actually an interesting person. Oh, and of course, everyone who joins dating websites apparently jet-ski, skydive and absail as a bare minimum - they're pre-requisites!
    That's EXACTLY what I figured out too. Way too many options and I'm not exactly "normal" so they would rather go for someone basic than risk their time to learn if my weirdness is more to the good or bad side.

Quote Originally Posted by SIL3NTD3ATH View Post
    Mmm why would a good looking girl like you be on online dating sites :P
    I'm not that good looking. What kind of question is that anyway, it doesn't really matter how someone looks. As long as you're single and looking, it's a valid option. Not to me personally though. Because dating sites proved to be utter bullsh*t that only drag down my self esteem. I've spent way more time on sites than trying to find someone in real life, but never found a boyfriend through site. My current boyfriend is someone I met 11 years ago through his work, my latest ex is someone I met at a party and turned out he knew me a little from a game before, and the ex before that was a friend's friend. I'm socially really awkward, but rather "cool" on the internet (I can type a lot, correct grammar, carefully picked photos, time to think before saying) so it's really beyond me why would anyone choose that anxiety ridden shaky thing in corner over that awesome funny gamer chick online, but so far it's been rather consistent.

EDIT: ontopic, with my boyfriend.

Last edited by mmoc5cd9ec035b; 2015-01-07 at 12:57 AM.

Who would have thought there would be so many cute guys in this thread O.o

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh he looks relaxed but the eye nearer camera looks so much bigger than the other.
    I think that's just the reflection of the camera flash...

Speaking of doggies, here's a pic from xmas of me with one of my dogs.

I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/E0DE1jWl.jpg[IMG]
    God I love the "aww shit they caught me" expression. Do you basically have to sit on him to get him to get him in a picture?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    that dog sure knows how to use the environment to appear invisible, didn't see the dog for the first 10 seconds

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Figured I'd just ask this here! Cutting my hair, already done sides/back, not sure what to do with what's left on top. So MMO-Champ, keep it, cut it, grow it, what?

This is without anything in it btw..
    Short hair best hair. The less time and money you have to waste on it, the better!

Quote Originally Posted by Vladiswaifu View Post
    he can't compliment someone? It was a legit question...
    It's possible to compliment someone without being a creeper :-/
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

10+ Year Old Account

I'll just shamelessly post my facebook profile picture, since I don't want to take a picture of me in my normal state... naked playing videogames or sweatting at the gym.

xoxo
    Niko

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pottersan View Post

Who would have thought there would be so many cute guys in this thread O.o
    Beating stereotypes one day at a time!

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Beating stereotypes one day at a time!
    Thats what I was thinking... I was about to start posting my number :P

This was about a year and a half ago, was 19 freshman in college, now 20.
    Last edited by Granda; 2015-01-07 at 04:43 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    That's EXACTLY what I figured out too. Way too many options and I'm not exactly "normal" so they would rather go for someone basic than risk their time to learn if my weirdness is more to the good or bad side.

I'm not that good looking. What kind of question is that anyway, it doesn't really matter how someone looks. As long as you're single and looking, it's a valid option. Not to me personally though. Because dating sites proved to be utter bullsh*t that only drag down my self esteem. I've spent way more time on sites than trying to find someone in real life, but never found a boyfriend through site. My current boyfriend is someone I met 11 years ago through his work, my latest ex is someone I met at a party and turned out he knew me a little from a game before, and the ex before that was a friend's friend. I'm socially really awkward, but rather "cool" on the internet (I can type a lot, correct grammar, carefully picked photos, time to think before saying) so it's really beyond me why would anyone choose that anxiety ridden shaky thing in corner over that awesome funny gamer chick online, but so far it's been rather consistent.

Well I didn't mean to offend you, was just saying that I see a lot of ladies (good looking, funny, great personalities) joining online sites. But I guess everyone has their own way of finding someone, but some girl don't even need to go through all the hassles because if they spend 10min with the right guy at a party etc. they will definitely be noted.

Btw. I wasn't only commenting on your looks

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I only asked him if Padmae wanted to join the dark side....

JERK!

7+ Year Old Account
    The "Mmm" at the beginning was a bit...creepy though haha.
    Lol, the "mmm" was meant to insinuate me thinking

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SIL3NTD3ATH View Post
    Well I didn't mean to offend you
    You didn't offend me, you confused me.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    God I love the "aww shit they caught me" expression. Do you basically have to sit on him to get him to get him in a picture?
    And you confuse me too. What expression are you talking about, I think we look totally casual.

Well, I suppose since I took a random picture yesterday anyway I might as well share it. :P

Behold the face of a warrior! So fierce! Not! :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post

I only asked him if Padmae wanted to join the dark side....

JERK!
    That is a cool pic.
    ~~ ~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nielah View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/FJv64dq.jpg[IMG]

I'll just shamelessly post my facebook profile picture, since I don't want to take a picture of me in my normal state... naked playing videogames or sweatting at the gym.

xoxo
    Niko
    Am I the only one that sees a resemblance to young Brad Pitt here? Maybe it's just the expression.

And you confuse me too. What expression are you talking about, I think we look totally casual.
    He looks kind of unsure about having his picture taken!