10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post
    I'd guess 19-21 by the skin on your neck.
    Well you gave 3 answers but 21 is correct.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by socksies View Post
    I really should remember how old you are, but it's been like forever and a half since we talked.
    What was your old mmoc name?
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tizzlefix View Post
    What was your old mmoc name?
    It's Mynta!

Deleted

That's me!
    Last edited by mmoceb2b370f03; 2015-09-21 at 11:52 AM.

Deleted

that will do i guess

Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post

that will do i guess
    Fuck, wish I had facial hair like that...

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Before career fair today.

First time ballin out like that. How did my first attempt go?

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post

Still some sun left outside =D
    i find this picture oddly hot...that rip in the tank top but the shadows hiding the pecks o_o

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post

Ayy looking good Zoman. Hope the fair went okay.

I think you look g8 m8.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2015-09-21 at 10:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megitsune View Post
    Ayy looking good Zoman. Hope the fair went okay.
    THANKS!

Turned out great.

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/12027708_950400608329147_3309745883836617519_n.jpg?oh=8477cdbe53ee21159b06ca1500df3f01&oe= 56A4657E[IMG]

I'd personally go with a slightly longer tie. And I wouldn't pooch the shirt out like that, I'd keep it tucked in tight. Other than that, not a bad first shot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I'd personally go with a slightly longer tie. And I wouldn't pooch the shirt out like that, I'd keep it tucked in tight. Other than that, not a bad first shot.
    When standing stretched, the tip of the tie should touch the belt buckle. When sitting, the jacket holds the top of the tie to still appear neat and tight, without looking silly standing up. Ties 101.

Agree completely on the shirt. If you are afraid you have a small belly or w/e, then keep it tighter but not all the way tight. But that pooched out looks trashy.

Not trying to sound offensive, just some proper dress attire ettiquette from an older-school guy.

Also, pull your pants up. Proper suit pants look horrible when not worn snugly on the waist, and should end about 0.5" to 1.5" shorter than yours do; though this may be alleviated with proper posture, and the picture makes it really difficult to tell just where the bottoms of the legs are ending.

All in all, for a first effort, I give it a 8/10, overall a 6/10. Clean up the small stuff, take another picture, and you'll notice the positive difference yourself. I give you kudos for using a proper knot for your neck/head size, the hand over knot for big headed/necked people like you and me looks much better than a half or full windsor.

On your second shot I'm sure you'll look even better, and looking better makes your confidence higher and allows you to broadcast that confidence out. Confidence walking through the door, a firm handshake, and proper dress for an interview is about 75% of the interview in most cases.
    Last edited by Uggorthaholy; 2015-09-22 at 08:24 AM.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>

Snazzy. However, only one button is buttoned... Your shirt isn't tucked in all the way... and it looks like your pants need ironing... overall, it's not not professional enough for big name white collar interviews, but it's informal-formal enough for something like a luncheon.
    Fix those things and you'll be right as rain if you want to impress people with your suit.

However, your choice is a matching tie was good, especially for a first time.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    Snazzy. However, only one button is buttoned... Your shirt isn't tucked in all the way... and it looks like your pants need ironing... overall, it's not not professional enough for big name white collar interviews, but it's informal-formal enough for something like a luncheon.
    Fix those things and you'll be right as rain if you want to impress people with your suit.

However, your choice is a matching tie was good, especially for a first time.
    Damn I didn't even notice all that stuff. You have good observation skills .

10+ Year Old Account

Me with Septembers Loot Crate.

I'm going to troll my wife with the Pokemon hat that came with it. Lol.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PostGG View Post
    Damn I didn't even notice all that stuff. You have good observation skills .
    Actually, it's fairly standard... If you're an employer worth two cents, you're taught to notice all of this stuff. I'm not even joking. When working for a notable company, you learn these things very fast. I guarantee if he talked to any employers, they would have very likely asked a question like: "So, have you been looking for jobs in our field for long?" or "Are you breaking into the field?" This would be a notation of his lack of a straight-laced dress for the occasion. However, he only went to a career faire... that's not as important as an interview.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Actually, it's fairly standard... If you're an employer worth two cents, you're taught to notice all of this stuff. I'm not even joking. When working for a notable company, you learn these things very fast. I guarantee if he talked to any employers, they would have very likely asked a question like: "So, have you been looking for jobs in our field for long?" or "Are you breaking into the field?" This would be a notation of his lack of a straight-laced dress for the occasion. However, he only went to a career faire... that's not as important as an interview.
    True... I just do most of that stuff never tried to look for it in others.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2015-09-22 at 09:24 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PostGG View Post
    True... I just do most of that stuff never tried to look for it in others.
    *Giggles* As a woman that's into both genders, and has a specific taste in what she likes and doesn't like. I notice a lot about people that they may not assume about themselves. I can usually tell a lot about a person, simply by their dress, demeanor, speech patterns, and the way that they carry themselves. And much more often than not, I'm right.

I'm also a woman that enjoys discovering things about people, too. So, when someone looks interesting, even if they also appear dangerous or strange, I feel almost obligated to talk to them. This is doubly so if they're attractive or have that mysterious aura about them, like they have a story to tell.
    ~~ ~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank fucking god that was just a pic like...45 mins beforehand and I did everything but the ironing.

Sheitttt

- - - Updated - - -

Literally sweating bullets right now cause I did have an interview today and another next week.