1. #13201
    Fluffy Kitten Taurenburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pretending not to be here
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    In case anyone was wondering


    I'm drunk again.
    You read my mind. I was indeed wondering whether you were drunk again or not.. *nods* True story
    Lord protector of the Veal

    Pokemon Y
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: Magneton, Forretress, Bronzong

  2. #13202
    High Overlord Riftcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    120
    Wait, what's wrong with spiders?
    "In space, no one can hear you unless you scream!"

  3. #13203
    Brewmaster Zombina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Where the wild things are
    Posts
    1,403
    Quote Originally Posted by garuchan View Post



    Machine head, AWSUM!
    and nice eyebrows +10~to that
    Ahaha the eyebrows was on halloween, I went as Rob Flynn.

    ---------- Post added 2011-05-27 at 11:22 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Riftcrusher View Post
    Wait, what's wrong with spiders?
    Everything!

  4. #13204
    Do NOT mess with the spider God..
    He's even more dangerous than the God of Blizz o___o
    ~Please stop nerfing!
    Im sick of QQ

  5. #13205
    Fluffy Kitten Taurenburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pretending not to be here
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Riftcrusher View Post
    Wait, what's wrong with spiders?
    Nothing at all
    Lord protector of the Veal

    Pokemon Y
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: Magneton, Forretress, Bronzong

  6. #13206
    Blademaster Adriana's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    25
    I'm here and i've just came from the shower! How is everyoneeee?

  7. #13207
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    I'm here and i've just came from the shower! How is everyoneeee?

    Pics or it didnt happen!

  8. #13208
    The Patient poldera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    I'm here and i've just came from the shower! How is everyoneeee?
    i thought you'd left, i'll post those pics now i guess

    http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._7681198_n.jpg
    http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._5930163_n.jpg
    http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._4278714_n.jpg

  9. #13209
    Blademaster Adriana's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by ShagratQT View Post
    Pics or it didnt happen!
    Pics after when i'm done and fully dressed? SURE!
    yayyyyyy :d

    that's one very messy garage!

  10. #13210
    Stood in the Fire Quirin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    499
    BAM!

    lol10charsadrianarocks

  11. #13211
    Blademaster Adriana's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Quirin View Post
    BAM!

    lol10charsadrianarocks
    ahahahha
    thanks? :P

  12. #13212
    The Patient poldera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    Pics after when i'm done and fully dressed? SURE!


    yayyyyyy :d

    that's one very messy garage!
    yep, the trailer is hanging from the roof :P

  13. #13213
    Stood in the Fire Quirin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    499
    i find it funny how like, when its night here, its morning in england. i dunno fun fact?

  14. #13214
    Blademaster Adriana's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    25
    Haha :P I wonder what it looked like to other people when you were just randomly taking pictures of your garage :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Quirin View Post
    i find it funny how like, when its night here, its morning in england. i dunno fun fact?
    It's quite funny....What time is it where you are ? It's 11:52 here I LEAVE IN ABOUT 2 HOURS OMG

  15. #13215
    Stood in the Fire Quirin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    499
    it is................ 10:54pm here :P, where ya going in 2 hours? :P

  16. #13216
    The Patient poldera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    329
    i like my room clean and tidy so when i see that i just feel like raging at some one! pisses me off so much

  17. #13217
    Blademaster Adriana's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Quirin View Post
    it is................ 10:54pm here :P, where ya going in 2 hours? :P
    whoah! and you live in america?! i'm heading over to my aunt's house for a day or so, i'll be back saturday night/sunday morning :P haha wish me luck....i'll try take some pictures and show you how creepy i think her house is =|
    Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    i like my room clean and tidy so when i see that i just feel like raging at some one! pisses me off so much
    Yeah, I know how you feel I'm probably the only person who cleans our bathrooms/en-suites it's like nobody gives a crap and that's when i feel like raging

  18. #13218
    Stood in the Fire Quirin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    whoah! and you live in america?! i'm heading over to my aunt's house for a day or so, i'll be back saturday night/sunday morning :P haha wish me luck....i'll try take some pictures and show you how creepy i think her house is =|
    America?! pffft! I live in New Zealand ;P haha, good luck with the house thing, try be one of those paranormal investigators and leave your camera on record all night then play it back and hear all the scary ghosts ;P

  19. #13219
    Blademaster Adriana's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Quirin View Post
    America?! pffft! I live in New Zealand ;P haha, good luck with the house thing, try be one of those paranormal investigators and leave your camera on record all night then play it back and hear all the scary ghosts ;P
    haha! NEW ZEALAND i thought the time looked a little funny >.> my memory is very bad...I knew you would've been closer to Australia or something, and to be fair, right now...you're in the future! :O
    and i will never ever ever do that, once when i was super paranoid about ghosts and living in my old house, i thought i saw someone at the door of my bedroom....freaked me the hell out

  20. #13220
    Fluffy Kitten Taurenburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pretending not to be here
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    i like my room clean and tidy so when i see that i just feel like raging at some one! pisses me off so much
    Hmm, I do not get agitated when something is a bit messy, only when I can't find my stuff... I like my stuff ordened and clean, but I'm not a cleaning freak or something. I only detest it when someone else makes a mess of my room / enter my room without permission / fart in my room (yes, only my scent is allowed *grins*)

    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    Yeah, I know how you feel I'm probably the only person who cleans our bathrooms/en-suites it's like nobody gives a crap and that's when i feel like raging
    I only clean my room and sometimes the rest of the house if someone is coming over. But mostly my sister or mother clean the rest of the house. I do have to vacüum clean and stuff like that, but I do not see that as cleaning. Cleaning for me is like going through the room with a mob/wet towel.
    Lord protector of the Veal

    Pokemon Y
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: Magneton, Forretress, Bronzong

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •