Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    Here's my 600th image in this thread! sooo
    here you go

HATERS GONNA HATE
    AMIRITE?
    oh yummy mcdonalds chips my brother is so kind!
    600? I haven't seen that many of you on here. Given I skipped a few hundred pages.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    More proof Europe sucks. They call them chips instead of Freedom Fries as they should be
    you can't be serious....

Deleted
    More proof Europe sucks. They call them chips instead of Freedom Fries as they should be
    Don't generalize. I'm european, from Spain, and hate those fries they make at Macdonalds. I love fresh chips, like these:

And I love Tortilla de patatas (spanish omelette) :

---------- Post added 2011-07-24 at 11:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    How DAREEEEE you post a picture on a post a picture of yourself thread! You should be ASHAMED Adriana!

Oh, but all guys are totally a-okay to post more than one picture, and hell, everyone else, its just you I have beef with because you're really pretty and get compliments and I'm jealous of the attention.

/sarcasm

Also, Duniah is really pretty!

possible milf?

<3
    Thanks for your compliment ^^.
    Last edited by mmocd5b54d9bc4; 2011-07-24 at 03:37 PM.

Deleted
    I had to correct this, fries are Belgian, not French!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duniah View Post

And I love Tortilla de patatas (spanish omelette) :
    Mmmmm I want that

I can't decide if I like myself with or without glasses better.
    glasses =)
    Originally Posted by statlerthegreat
    I don't play a real world simulator. I play World of Warcraft. Where I am a Goblin, named after an explosive, that hurls balls of arcane "fuck you up" at internet dragons/ogres/whateverthehellmaloriakis.

I can't decide if I like myself with or without glasses better.
    I prefer your photo with glasses myself. Glasses to me are a sweet accessory, wish I wore them

I was the elf from rudolph that wanted to be a dentist and my ex g/f was the bumble.

Me and my 2 buddies being homosexual.. as always.

European food owns food from any country. I've been to France and Spain before and I'd live there just for the food. France also makes the best ice cream I've ever had. It was extremely rich and served on a fresh waffle cone. So good.
    Last edited by dwarven; 2011-07-25 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dahmer View Post
    you can't be serious....
    No Im extremely serious. Lets go invade France now. We can leave Sauerkraut and claim it was the Germans again.

Deleted
    No Im extremely serious. Lets go invade France now. We can leave Sauerkraut and claim it was the Germans again.
    Sauerkraut? what kind of food do you eat? there are better dishes in europe countries than that thing... Go Italy, France, Spain (some examples) and taste their national dishes. Then you'll now what excellent cuisine is.

Deleted
    So you say you're extremely serious and then you say you want to invade France? You're not going to find good fries there, try the country just north of it...

Sauerkraut? what kind of food do you eat? there are better dishes in europe countries than that thing... Go Italy, France, Spain (some examples) and taste their national dishes. Then you'll now what excellent cuisine is.
    Ya but why would I leave spanish food all over when Im trying to blame the Germans

Deleted
    Well you speak about Spain France etc, but tbh I think my own country has an incredible taste for gastronomy. Please visit Portugal and try out ''Cozido à Portuguesa" or '' Carne de porco à alentejana'' or '' Arroz à valenciana'' and then just drool at how good they are

1 Thing I tell you: One of the main reasons we have a lot of tourists is because of our gastronomy. Our main tourists are english ppl and germans.

Deleted
    lol.portugal
    Last edited by mmoc9b719c3609; 2012-04-02 at 12:10 AM.

Guile theme goes with French Fries. Most American fries ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crumpet View Post
    I love this pic, brilliant expression, and your shirt is awesome

Thaaaaaank Yo! (^.^)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diogo View Post
    Well you speak about Spain France etc, but tbh I think my own country has an incredible taste for gastronomy. Please visit Portugal and try out ''Cozido à Portuguesa" or '' Carne de porco à alentejana'' or '' Arroz à valenciana'' and then just drool at how good they are

1 Thing I tell you: One of the main reasons we have a lot of tourists is because of our gastronomy. Our main tourists are english ppl and germans.
    I wrote etc. instead of listing all european countries xD Portuguese gastronomy is awesome indeed. Arroz à valenciana!!! what is it? a copy of paella valenciana? hahhah

---------- Post added 2011-07-25 at 02:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lich View Post

Nice face and nice car. Where did you take tha pic?

Nice face and nice car. Where did you take tha pic?
    The pic was took this weekend while having a drive at the seeside in Romania. Btw your latest pic is hooot