Quote Originally Posted by Quirin View Post
    May 31st, technically im older but we're still both 17 (at least i think you're 17) :P
    you suck cause you're older....gtfo....
    haahha yes, I am 17 i'm 16days younger than you! LOL

I guess everyone here is 17, imma join the club.
    Sticks and stones break my bones but it’s the words that make me cry.

Off-topic internet poet. Habbekrats' pet.

Deleted
    meh... i'm 23 ...nearly 24... so i have to go now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    you suck cause you're older....gtfo....
    haahha yes, I am 17 i'm 16days younger than you! LOL
    hey, respect your elders! muahahahaha :P
    what ya going to do for your 18th?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Plus it can get you out deemed unfit during military inspection and recruitments back when. Though I admit I did not enjoy 60 days of community service.
    Really? In here the military personnel will be glad to grab a razor and help you with that pesky hair.

Although obviously only after you've signed to the army. Which is kind of mandatory for men and totally voluntary women. Not to mention that women do not have to shave their heads. Oh man, equality all the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThrym View Post
    meh... i'm 23 ...nearly 24... so i have to go now?
    i missed you, ofc i did <3

and i am 24, i an't going No where!

hey, respect your elders! muahahahaha :P
    what ya going to do for your 18th?
    On the actual day i'm going to go out for a meal at Bella Italia or either Red Hot, not sure yet, but they're both close to each other in northampton so we'll see! and then on the saturday I'm going to be going out with all my friends, first we're having pre-drinks round mine while getting ready and then we'll be out in one town for like 2 hours and then go over to another which will hopefully be super busy haha I can't waiiiit! it's gonna be so funnn !

10+ Year Old Account
    On the actual day i'm going to go out for a meal at Bella Italia or either Red Hot, not sure yet, but they're both close to each other in northampton so we'll see! and then on the saturday I'm going to be going out with all my friends, first we're having pre-drinks round mine while getting ready and then we'll be out in one town for like 2 hours and then go over to another which will hopefully be super busy haha I can't waiiiit! it's gonna be so funnn !
    haha wow that sounds epic! i was going to have a party for mine but i think i'm just going to go out with the family to a thai restaurant. who knows i might have drinks on the weekend seeing as my birthday is during the week (i think)

Deleted
    :| I remember when I was 17.

haha wow that sounds epic! i was going to have a party for mine but i think i'm just going to go out with the family to a thai restaurant. who knows i might have drinks on the weekend seeing as my birthday is during the week (i think)
    Haha, you should definitely go out I can't wait..probably because i've not been in a proper club people....i've been to pubs and stuff but they don't ID you at the door hahaha :L and yeah, it's a pain having a birthday in the week-days, wtb weekend birthdays! haha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkkitehti View Post
    Really? In here the military personnel will be glad to grab a razor and help you with that pesky hair.

Although obviously only after you've signed to the army. Which is kind of mandatory for men and totally voluntary women. Not to mention that women do not have to shave their heads. Oh man, equality all the way.
    They wanted to do that, but since it was post-liberal revolution they couldn't do it without my consent (we only get called in at 18) they just said I wasn't fit for what I was required to do (you know, together with the schizos and physically disabled).

It was kind of a middle term here, you had to attend their facilities, spend the day, then they'd try and convince you that country needs defences, everyone has to play their part and all that kind of shit and "force" you to give in, but you could just say you'd rather do something else. It's even lighter these days, though, you aren't even obliged to go anymore and if you do go all they do is show you around and tell you that it's a career one can chose like any other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, you should definitely go out I can't wait..probably because i've not been in a proper club people....i've been to pubs and stuff but they don't ID you at the door hahaha :L and yeah, it's a pain having a birthday in the week-days, wtb weekend birthdays! haha
    the problem is with going out is there is like no clubs in my town at all cause my town is pretty small, i could throw a party but i doubt anyone would come cause i left school a couple of weeks ago and i think i've been disowned D:

10+ Year Old Account
    the problem is with going out is there is like no clubs in my town at all cause my town is pretty small, i could throw a party but i doubt anyone would come cause i left school a couple of weeks ago and i think i've been disowned D:
    this totally happened with me, i've kept in touch with one of my friends since school finished 8 years ago (holy shit has it been that long?)
    there was a group of about 12 of us :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    this totally happened with me, i've kept in touch with one of my friends since school finished 8 years ago (holy shit has it been that long?)
    there was a group of about 12 of us :P
    yeah it kinda sucks huh

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    So many teenagers...

/envy

You've all made me feel old now!

And it's inevitable you'll lose touch with school friends, apart from one or two of the really close ones, unfortunately.
    Just think of all the new and interesting friends yet to be made!
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Awwwwww that sucks ! you should just force everyone to come, say you'll buy the alcohol

10+ Year Old Account
    Awwwwww that sucks ! you should just force everyone to come, say you'll buy the alcohol
    hahaha totally! "hey everyone come to my party, free alcohol!" i actually think it would work but i'm waaaay too poor to do that lol!

what class do you play in wow?

Deleted
    My 16th this year, I feel so young! >

Gonna get me a proper Vespa scooter <33!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    So many teenagers...

/envy

You've all made me feel old now!

And it's inevitable you'll lose touch with school friends, apart from one or two of the really close ones, unfortunately.
    Just think of all the new and interesting friends yet to be made!
    i know my best friend for about 21 years now
    i'm nearly 24 (in 8 days)... so i think he's a reallllllly close one ^^

but yes, i like to make new friends all the time

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThrym View Post
    i know my best friend for about 21 years now
    i'm nearly 24 (in 8 days)... so i think he's a reallllllly close one ^^

but yes, i like to make new friends all the time
    I'd say so, yes
    Still good friends with 2 of my best buddies from school. We're all 28 now, so that's not bad going.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP