Quote Originally Posted by Jaronicity View Post
    Fist-pumping before Jersey Shore ruined it <.< >.>

I spy a duckface! Girls need to stop thinking thats cute, or whatever it is they think, blegh!

Haha this is true! It's my Blue Steel look. I tend to do that for a lot of my pictures....
    Lol, I meant the girl but looking back...you almost did it too. I forgive the Blue Steel, because that movie is awesome.

Deleted

Never mind the red eyes. I popped Blood Fury.

BTW I love how the sun's bleached some strands of my hair. Looks awesome when braided.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Lokann is a blood sucking demon. /hide...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    So Lokann is a blood sucking demon. /hide...
    Just your regular second-generation tainted Orc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post

BTW I love how the sun's bleached some strands of my hair. Looks awesome when braided.
    Bro-Fist for fellow Orc!

10+ Year Old Account

I hate taking pictures so the only way someone can do it is if I am not looking.
    Anyone wants to guess where this was taken?
    Delu čast in oblast!
    Praise the work and give it power!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diogo View Post
    Nihil Sin, is it exaggerating if I say you're near perfection :O!?
    Guess that depends on your personal definition of perfection. In real life, to some, I've come off as unattractively strange, because my demeanor is really different. *shrug*

---------- Post added 2011-06-03 at 04:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post

Haha. Blood Fury.
    'And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.'

Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Sin View Post
    Guess that depends on your personal definition of perfection. In real life, to some, I've come off as unattractively strange, because my demeanor is really different. *shrug*
    Bah, nonsense, better than being the norm.
    Unless by different demeanor you mean absolutely creepy stalkery kind of different, which I doubt is the case.

10+ Year Old Account

Awkey. Gonna post a pic too. Here is me and my honey on one Radio promo action.
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Bah, nonsense, better than being the norm.
    Unless by different demeanor you mean absolutely creepy stalkery kind of different, which I doubt is the case.
    Haha. Nah. More like a confrontational masculine male. But in this body. That tends to come off strangely, but it's my genuine personality.
    'And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.'

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Oh my god. Sooo sleepy.

I'll post the more amusing of the two pics I just took. Where I was attempting a calm profile photo, but caught site of some sort of flying bug on my wall. I like to call it... "Wait, what the hell is that."
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...1-50-43951.jpg
    I am exceedingly envious of your bone structure - you have wonderfully high cheekbones and perfect jawline.
    Lets hear it for good genes
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Haha. Nah. More like a confrontational masculine male. But in this body. That tends to come off strangely, but it's my genuine personality.
    I can admit in all honesty that it can be a bit surprising when looking at you, but I'm somewhat surprised people would make it a significant issue

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    I can admit in all honesty that it can be a bit surprising when looking at you, but I'm somewhat surprised people would make it a significant issue
    Any female friends I have, their men assume we're secretly doing it. I don't ever flirt with them or do anything like that. I think they just pick up on the manly, competitive vibe I put off. lol

When I get drunk, I've been known to fight men. I'm not proud of it, but I rarely get drunk. *shrug* I just tend to talk a lot of shit. =/ Haha, actually, I've been also known to get so drunk I can't remember, and then get all suave and go BLATANTLY try to pick women up. Apparently. I don't remember doing this, but I've had enough girls approach me in public and ask me if I remember them (I don't), that I'm now quite aware that it's true.
    *cough* Moving on.

Oh and people that hit on me in real life, when I'm not at work. I get about as offended as you'd get if a dude hit on you. I dunno. There's something wrong with me. Maybe I'm supposed to be a hardcore, dominant lesbian. Who knows.

---------- Post added 2011-06-03 at 08:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    I am exceedingly envious of your bone structure - you have wonderfully high cheekbones and perfect jawline.
    Lets hear it for good genes
    Hey thanks! If it helps. I was a VERY awkward looking child and initial teen. I had to grow into it.

No one liked me in school. Everyone thought I was creepy looking and VERY weird. I'd still agree with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Hey thanks! If it helps. I was a VERY awkward looking child and initial teen. I had to grow into it.

No one liked me in school. Everyone thought I was creepy looking and VERY weird. I'd still agree with that.
    Oh no, I wouldn't wish that awkward phase of adolesence on anyone!
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I spy a duckface! Girls need to stop thinking thats cute, or whatever it is they think, blegh!
    Lol you go with what works at the time. I can't help it if that stuff "works!" To be fair though, it's really more of a grimace like after a really strong drink. Duckface not intended haha. Hadn't even heard of the term duckface until now...guess I should be more "with it." Gettin' old over here...

Here's a nice one at xmas

Quote Originally Posted by Levitt View Post
    Does she play WoW too? :P
    Nope Although, like every other girl here in Serbia, she spends alot on Facebook..

Great day at the playground with my little girl <3
    "In space, no one can hear you unless you scream!"

Quote Originally Posted by Riftcrusher View Post

Great day at the playground with my little girl <3
    Sweet picture, at first I thought you were Chris Metzen because you look a looooot like him! (Atleast from that angle...) ;D

Lol you go with what works at the time. I can't help it if that stuff "works!" To be fair though, it's really more of a grimace like after a really strong drink. Duckface not intended haha. Hadn't even heard of the term duckface until now...guess I should be more "with it." Gettin' old over here...

Here's a nice one at xmas
    I meant the girl, not you.
    Plenty of girls take a picture of them with those puckered lips (duck face) thinking its cute or endearing, when.. they look like ducks, not cute ducks, just.. ducks.