Quote Originally Posted by Firune View Post
    sigh, .... i think the thread finally died
    Well, now you bumped it! ;P
    *EDIT* Durrr hurrr, Boxxy does it better.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-06-18 at 07:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firune View Post
    sigh, .... i think the thread finally died
    ok then it is time to post more pictures... Muhahaha

Waiting for BarSinister

@Jimmy Buffett

Smoking a Cigarette

Vampire in the Sun

Coffee shop

Anime Look

Before Jimmy Buffett

Max Nyan

inside BarSinister

the bordem! here ya go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ninja is your hair green, or is that just the lighting or something?

Also, here to update my damn pic. I got an extreme haircut. No, really I did.

Don't mind the mess. I was packing. Then I got hungry. Then I got lazy. Yup.

I bet people are doubting the extremeness of my haircut. :3
    'And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.'

Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Sin View Post

Would not be surprised if Eastern(Russian, Ukraine....)

And packing for what? O.o

What have you done
    "In space, no one can hear you unless you scream!"

Quote Originally Posted by Riftcrusher View Post
    What have you done
    Some extreme shit obviously
    Sticks and stones break my bones but it’s the words that make me cry.

Off-topic internet poet. Habbekrats' pet.

OMG its greeen
    "Why are you a Druid? So that I can let any person in the raid know that I'm only 5 seconds away from being better at their job than they are."

Here's one I think you'll find helpful: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+can+I+impro...mprehension%3F

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    There's a saddening lack of moderator photos in this thread. I propose someone finds all of their pictures and creates a moderator picture compilation thread.
    Hey! I posted in here!

I'm jealous of your septum piercing Nihil, if I wasn't such a pussy I'd have one. :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    Would not be surprised if Eastern(Russian, Ukraine....)

And packing for what? O.o
    I don't understand the first part. You mean my ethnicity?

Packing to make a slow meander over toward San Francisco. I don't want to miss out on all the radiation. <3

---------- Post added 2011-06-18 at 09:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I'm jealous of your septum piercing Nihil, if I wasn't such a pussy I'd have one. :<
    Least painful piercing I ever got. Felt like nothing. I heard that that's completely unusual though. So I wouldn't go in fully confident.

As for the hair, let me pull it up for you guys.

'And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.'

15+ Year Old Account

You look like a more enjoyable Olivia Wilde.

Packing to make a slow meander over toward San Francisco. I don't want to miss out on all the radiation. <3

Yeah ethnicity. I was too tired to type correctly

Least painful piercing I ever got. Felt like nothing. I heard that that's completely unusual though. So I wouldn't go in fully confident.

nice. Still hawt!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, thanks guys! And the Olivia Wilde thing, I'm getting it a lot now. It's flattering! Once, I got Paris Hilton. Heh. Wasn't recently, but even to this day, I'm still not thrilled. :P

Edit to add: More enjoyable? lol
    Last edited by Babylon666; 2011-06-19 at 01:45 AM.

Hey, thanks guys! And the Olivia Wilde thing, I'm getting it a lot now. It's flattering! Once, I got Paris Hilton. Heh. Wasn't recently, but even to this day, I'm still not thrilled. :P

Honestly I haven't seen a "bad" hairstyle from you yet. All of them look good but it only works with you. =/

15+ Year Old Account

Olivia Wilde is attractive, but she seems conservative (not politically) Which works, a lot of my friends are into their mundane relationships with their girlfriends... I'm sure missionary position every night is incredible for them.

You're obviously very attractive and seem like you'd provide an exciting relationship. I'm trying to word this in a way that will prevent me from getting a third infraction in the last 24 hours. 10 months of the year I live in the San Francisco area, and I have friends (and ex girlfriends) who won't go to strip clubs or anything like that... a lot of people are afraid of expressing themselves and you don't seem to have that problem... so... more enjoyable. lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    Honestly I haven't seen a "bad" hairstyle from you yet. All of them look good but it only works with you. =/
    Thank you. I'm glad it does work, because it'd REALLY suck if it didn't, since it's done. o_o

---------- Post added 2011-06-19 at 04:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gritalian View Post
    Olivia Wilde is attractive, but she seems conservative (not politically) Which works, a lot of my friends are into their mundane relationships with their girlfriends... I'm sure missionary position every night is incredible for them.

You're obviously very attractive and seem like you'd provide an exciting relationship. I'm trying to word this in a way that will prevent me from getting a third infraction in the last 24 hours. 10 months of the year I live in the San Francisco area, and I have friends (and ex girlfriends) who won't go to strip clubs or anything like that... a lot of people are afraid of expressing themselves and you don't seem to have that problem... so... more enjoyable. lol.
    Ha, nicely worded. Yes, we strange girls are out there, but we're, well... strange. Additionally, we're often taken or very picky about our men.

There's a saying I heard... think of the hottest, most amazing woman in the world. Somewhere, someone is tired of putting up with her shit. The same applies to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thread didn't die, we moved.... we were told to move... -.- Now we are full of ponies, sloths, anime, gender accusations... and so on...

---------- Post added 2011-06-18 at 09:16 PM ----------

I dont know why, but this pic gives me a feeling that you are a ninja...a good looking one tho!
    Sticks and stones break my bones but it’s the words that make me cry.

Off-topic internet poet. Habbekrats' pet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imonition View Post
    I dont know why, but this pic gives me a feeling that you are a ninja...a good looking one tho!
    I can neither confirm nor deny this.