Deleted

Hai

Quote Originally Posted by Duniah View Post
    And one more, taken last thursday

Why are all your pics exactly the same? Well maybe the angle is a little different.. but same lighting etc

Why are all your pics exactly the same? Well maybe the angle is a little different.. but same lighting etc
    I guess they like making the same duckface and shining a super bright light on their face from a lamp and the same angle `cause it`s what sexy people do.

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    I guess they like making the same duckface and shining a super bright light on their face from a lamp and the same angle `cause it`s what sexy people do.
    Maybe she has a horrible wart on her face so she shines the light on her to hide it

Quote Originally Posted by The Great and Powerful View Post
    It's a common trick people do to only give people a general idea of what you look like while disguised.
    Some people do it by weird angles that only show some flattering pieces of you, some do it with lighting,
    some manipulates their photos with a monochrome or negative look, and some just make it "artsy".

Doesn't necessarily mean you're any less good looking, but it's usually a self-esteem thing.
    I know a girl who is like well over 200 pounds and she takes all her pics at like this extreme downward angle and just shows he face in most her pics...Her facebook makes her look like she's 125 pounds.....It's actually quite shocking to see her photos and than see her in real life!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nitr0x11 View Post
    PICTURES

wow ur hot
    me:

Quote Originally Posted by Jekdin View Post
    Currently Orlando, don't like it here, but you know, just going where lfie takes me... was in Bradenton for a bit but going to a school over here in Orlando.

It is hot, but I like it, makes my body all sparkly! (Jk Jk), I hate Winter, coming from a place that has Winter weather and moving here (not to far from the beach either) I fell in love.

xD
    I hate winter too, but i also hate summer. I want to live in a place where its spring or fall weather all the time. Don't think there is such a place though

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by narutoboi97 View Post
    wow ur hot
    me:
    Impertinent question - has your eye colour been enhanced in that pic? If not, they are very striking.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Apparently I need to post more until I can post links lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Impertinent question - has your eye colour been enhanced in that pic? If not, they are very striking.
    uhm dunno

ne;" /></a></div>

blaaa

Deleted
    i don't even...
    Last edited by mmocb5641f0b5b; 2014-08-21 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowbryte View Post
    I know a girl who is like well over 200 pounds and she takes all her pics at like this extreme downward angle and just shows he face in most her pics...Her facebook makes her look like she's 125 pounds.....It's actually quite shocking to see her photos and than see her in real life!
    Fat Girl angle shots, yeah, sounds right.

(For clarification, this isn't me, just look at the url lol..)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Fat Girl angle shots, yeah, sounds right.
    fatgirlpichere
    (For clarification, this isn't me, just look at the url lol..)
    You can tell by her arms that she's packing some extra pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    You can tell by her arms that she's packing some extra pounds.
    Yeah, sadly I couldn't find a better one on ED to show here due to questionable content. (nudity, blech..)

Here I am at my college graduation... and one with some facial hair... quickest 2 I could find. haha
    Last edited by Wrexx; 2011-07-12 at 05:47 PM.

~~~~~~~~~Wrex | Ele/Reso| Pseudonym | Executus-US~~~~~~~~~

you're fit Wrexx.

Here's another of myself, posted it in the Chat thread, but since many of you haven't seen it, here!
    Right oneeee
    Last edited by Adriana; 2011-07-12 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Yeah, sadly I couldn't find a better one on ED to show here due to questionable content. (nudity, blech..)
    http://ohinternet.com/Pear_Chan

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    Its funny, was going to link the Pear Chan article on the new ED (.ch) instead, since she's the perfect example of a fat girl angle shot.

Quote Originally Posted by mogulkhan View Post
    Last night i was in a really crazy party and i dont remenber doing much besides trolling... and jumping over fires with a cup of alcohol Can someone please edit this pic and place a troll face in my face?
    someone should photo ragnaros into this