Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Yeah, I threw it in when I was certain it wouldn't get much attention. Mission complete!

Quote Originally Posted by MailEnhancement View Post
    Im a closet wow player. I went to a game stop 2 towns away for wraths midnight release. Ppl always asked what I was doing Mon - Thur 7 to 11. What do I wear to a gaming convention.
    Uh nothing really, just find something that interests you and head there, i.e. Comic-Con. Afaik you wouldn't unless its a cosplay thing
    That, or ye olde gaming club

Also no real need to hide your preference for games. If they still have this seated belief about how its a soul destroyer essentially and ignore the evidence, odds are it will translate to other things. The new entertainment medium has often been heckled, and its not something you should worry about in all honesty.
    Last edited by Stuffs; 2011-07-14 at 04:46 AM.

Can we go on a gamer girl hunt. Im tired of dating these normal chicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    My hairs a mess and my shirt is huge, oh well.
    WTH happened to your chair? and nice Seether shirt in the background. Ya im weird I notice that stuff not just the girl in the pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown View Post
    WTH happened to your chair? and nice Seether shirt in the background. Ya im weird I notice that stuff not just the girl in the pic.
    Its a hammydown from my brother, the cat got to the top and scratched at it. X.x The shirt is autographed, too, I also have an autographed picture on my desk.

Nice nice(on the seether stuff) lol not the cat attacked chair that was handed down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Its a hammydown from my brother, the cat got to the top and scratched at it. X.x The shirt is autographed, too, I also have an autographed picture on my desk.
    hahah yesterday I was about to ask you If you had a cat

---------- Post added 2011-07-14 at 11:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by YersiniaPestis View Post
    I was just wondering. Ladies, after you post an image of yourself here, how many private messages do you get?
    Only 10 and I haven't read them This is a forum, not a meeting service. There they are:

Last edited by mmocd5b54d9bc4; 2011-07-14 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duniah View Post
    Only 10 and I haven't read them This is a forum, not a meeting service. There they are:

Admittedly I've made a few friends from here, but its mostly via lurking the chat thread for ~3 months or w/e. Got to love the creepers though.

Deleted
    Well Duniah it could be important stuff from MMO-Champion mods or something, you never know :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    No PMs as a result of posting pictures, thank goodness. That'd be too weird.
    Also (and I'm trying to phrase this without looking like I'm fishing for compliments, because I'm not, just stating fact), there are much prettier girls posting pictures in this thread than me!
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    That is probably some very lonely guys sending those PMs.

I dont deny the fact that there are some pretty nice girls in this thread
    but common guys. Fishing for girls on a gamer-forum? Thats pretty bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    No PMs as a result of posting pictures, thank goodness. That'd be too weird.
    Also (and I'm trying to phrase this without looking like I'm fishing for compliments, because I'm not, just stating fact), there are much prettier girls posting pictures in this thread than me!
    Sounds like fishing to me :P

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pvt Huson View Post
    Sounds like fishing to me :P
    It's totally not - Don't get me wrong, I don't think I'm ugly, I'm aware I'm not bad looking. But there are some really gorgeous women that have posted pics, and I'm under no illusions there - pretty I may be, gorgeous no.
    I'm happy with myself, and don't need to bolster my confidence here - there are far more attention grabbing (and I mean that just by their looks, not that they are actively seeking attention) ladies out there

Bleh, not being articulate today, but I'm sure you get what I'm trying to say :P

It's totally not - Don't get me wrong, I don't think I'm ugly, I'm aware I'm not bad looking. But there are some really gorgeous women that have posted pics, and I'm under no illusions there - pretty I may be, gorgeous no.
    I'm happy with myself, and don't need to bolster my confidence here - there are far more attention grabbing (and I mean that just by their looks, not that they are actively seeking attention) ladies out there

Bleh, not being articulate today, but I'm sure you get what I'm trying to say :P
    I get what your saying hun, was messing around abit. Im sure you are pretty in your own way

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Everybody enjoys attention, right. Never saw what's wrong with seeking it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Everybody enjoys attention, right. Never saw what's wrong with seeking it.
    Oh gawd, that's not what I meant either
    Ok - I'm just going to stop talking now before I offend anyone

Deleted
    Oh gawd, that's not what I meant either
    Ok - I'm just going to stop talking now before I offend anyone
    Oh I didn't direct it at you, please don't stop posting!

I totally see where you're coming from, don't worry.

( I know my hair is a bit of a mess )
    Sticks and stones break my bones but it’s the words that make me cry.

Off-topic internet poet. Habbekrats' pet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Oh I didn't direct it at you, please don't stop posting!

I totally see where you're coming from, don't worry.
    Phew, good.

Just seen a few posts in this thread where random people have come in and accused some guys/gals of attention seeking because they posted pics/multiple pics. That's not what I think of anyone here at all, and wanted to make sure I didn't get tarred with the same brush as those random people

Duckie (My Shitzu) and I just chillin.

My favorite shirt, and yes I am doing the superman pose on purpose.....

and yes my room was a mess when I took this

Love my fuzzy head!
    Last edited by Hizzy; 2011-07-14 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crumpet View Post
    Picture threads are always going to be a magnet for trolls and drama, but what the heck. I'm so pale my friends call me Milkbottle. I suffer from a health condition and aneamia, so...

me
    *snip*
    And with Batman. that's right mofos, I date the Goddamn Batman
    *snip*

Gorgeous! Snow White is my favorite disney princess! Pale skin is lovely, don't let anyone tell you otherwise! People with tans end up looking like an old boot anyway!
    Last edited by Mylune; 2011-07-14 at 03:08 PM.