1. #23761
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    Thanks... I guess?
    You already look good. You just need beard to look even more good!
    SOS
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Drop That Kitty

  2. #23762
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    Thanks... I guess?
    Boyish vs. Manly. Each with merits (some girls prefer each).

  3. #23763
    Warchief Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the mountains
    Posts
    2,170
    i find manly more sexy
    Milk was a bad choice.

    2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

  4. #23764
    I am Murloc! Sky High's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SO-CALI
    Posts
    5,989
    me after sitting in the sun watching my sisters beach volley ball tournament. plz ignore the sun burn...


  5. #23765

  6. #23766
    Moderator Zoma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    7,542
    I don't take a lot of pictures, so this one is a couple years old.



    Currently, my face looks the same, but I have much more hair right now.
    Last edited by Zoma; 2013-04-15 at 05:05 AM.

  7. #23767
    Fluffy Kitten Gehco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    9,419
    My apologies for a shitty camera - useless phone is useless #whydidibythisshit #ohyeahitwascheap #neednewphoneagain - Oh well, it's me, my apologies for the beard. Currently having a life of it's own.

    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Just because there isn't a cookie you like doesn't mean there is no cookies (Content discussion)

  8. #23768
    The Insane Catta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Århus
    Posts
    18,025
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    Thanks... I guess?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    My apologies for a shitty camera - useless phone is useless #whydidibythisshit #ohyeahitwascheap #neednewphoneagain - Oh well, it's me, my apologies for the beard. Currently having a life of it's own.

    Now this is manly...

  9. #23769



    Me and the daughter, me and the lass.
    G3258 OC'd to 4.4Ghz on AIR | MSI H81M-P33 | 4GB Kingston Hyper X 1600Mhz | Powercolor R9 270x | Crucial MX 128GB | Coolermaster N200

  10. #23770
    I am Murloc! Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    5,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    me after sitting in the sun watching my sisters beach volley ball tournament. plz ignore the sun burn...

    You don't look like you were in the beach, but it does look like it was hot outsite :P

  11. #23771
    The Lightbringer Hug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    JKL
    Posts
    3,362
    @ Lucifuriex, d'aww. That's one adorable picture.

  12. #23772
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    @ Lucifuriex, d'aww. That's one adorable picture.
    Ah cheers man!

    Tell you, fatherhood is definitely better than it sounds. You spend years getting told how bad it is and how much hard work it'll be, but every sleepless night, every episode of tears and screaming... you forget it all when part of you is asleep on your chest.
    G3258 OC'd to 4.4Ghz on AIR | MSI H81M-P33 | 4GB Kingston Hyper X 1600Mhz | Powercolor R9 270x | Crucial MX 128GB | Coolermaster N200

  13. #23773
    The Lightbringer Hug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    JKL
    Posts
    3,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifuriex View Post
    Ah cheers man!

    Tell you, fatherhood is definitely better than it sounds. You spend years getting told how bad it is and how much hard work it'll be, but every sleepless night, every episode of tears and screaming... you forget it all when part of you is asleep on your chest.
    Never sounded bad to me! Heck, I even work with kids 'cos I absolutely love 'em. To tell you the truth, if I were a woman, by this point I probably would've made myself a single-parent due to lack of a suitable mate.. Kind of hard as a man though :P

  14. #23774
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Never sounded bad to me! Heck, I even work with kids 'cos I absolutely love 'em. To tell you the truth, if I were a woman, by this point I probably would've made myself a single-parent due to lack of a suitable mate.. Kind of hard as a man though :P
    Hahaha! What do you do as a job? Teacher or?
    G3258 OC'd to 4.4Ghz on AIR | MSI H81M-P33 | 4GB Kingston Hyper X 1600Mhz | Powercolor R9 270x | Crucial MX 128GB | Coolermaster N200

  15. #23775
    The Lightbringer Hug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    JKL
    Posts
    3,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifuriex View Post
    Hahaha! What do you do as a job? Teacher or?
    Kindergarten teacher Or well technically pre-school at the moment.

  16. #23776


    Just me and my Pet Black Bird. Please be kind lol
    Last edited by Darktoothone; 2013-04-08 at 10:59 PM.

  17. #23777
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,067
    That's a rather awesome thing to have as a pet. I'm curious though, how old are you?



  18. #23778
    Quote Originally Posted by Darktoothone View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/YurStz3l.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3VIH8bGl.jpg[IMG]
    Just me and my Pet Black Bird. Please be kind lol
    Please cosplay as Mordecai from Borderlands.

  19. #23779
    Blademaster Furzb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    41
    Someone requested a colored version, here it is!



  20. #23780

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •