10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.

[Books] audio book

what is a good series to listen to while grinding?

I have listened to a few, but I need a few to really pull me in so i can sort of zone out while leveling/doing dailies and mindless shite.

I did the dark tower series, having read it before it just couldn't pull me in. Jon stewart's history of earth wasn't bad, just too short. Jim Norton's Happy endings was really good, but after three times i can't listen again.

I have The Harry potter set (haven't read/watched the series) the JRR Tolken set (watched series, but not read) and a good collection of dirk pitt. Can anyone offer me some good suggestions?

Deleted
    The complete Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. If you get the original BBC radio version it will make you laugh out loud.

10+ Year Old Account
    World War Z on audio is a really great listen. It IS abridged, but I've read it and listened to it, and while you miss out on certain view points, the abridged version doesn't take away from the story. Also, it's done with a full cast and that makes it even more enjoyable to read in my opinion.
    This passion is a plagiarism.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomhyde1986 View Post
    The complete Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. If you get the original BBC radio version it will make you laugh out loud.
    Thanks mate.