Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It's called killing time. No worse than people running around random cities in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    tanking heirlooms are gonna be amazing, cant wait

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by microtonal View Post
    I can't believe you people are still trying to argue with this clown as if he were even remotely capable of having a meaningful discussion.

This thread is a sad commentary on the state of mental health services in the developed world. Severe brain chemistry imbalances all around.
    Really? You do realize that you just insulted yourself worse than I or anyone else could with this post, right?

Quote Originally Posted by microtonal View Post
    I can't believe you people are still trying to argue with this clown as if he were even remotely capable of having a meaningful discussion.

This thread is a sad commentary on the state of mental health services in the developed world. Severe brain chemistry imbalances all around.
    So, basically you're arguing with the people with bad mental health. What does that mean of your mental health? Must be an ultimate low then.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde View Post
    For my server. For every server. Hell, I'd say killing more than 2 bosses is better than average progression worldwide.
    Magmaw: 52197 (94.95%)
    Omnotron Defense System: 49047 (89.22%)
    Maloriak: 43838 (79.75%)
    Atramedes: 36172 (65.80%)
    Chimaeron: 36575 (66.53%)
    Nefarian: 14344 (26.09%)

The Bastion of Twilight
    Halfus Wyrmbreaker: 50242 (91.40%)
    Valiona and Theralion: 44417 (80.80%)
    Ascendant Council: 34485 (62.73%)
    Cho'gall: 24074 (43.79%)

Throne of the Four Winds
    Conclave of Wind: 38972 (70.89%)
    Al'Akir: 18059 (32.85%)

Most guilds get a lot of normal bosses down

edit: source: http://www.wowprogress.com/

I'm glad they added these heirlooms, not because I intend to use them or buy them, but might be useful for others, it's always good to get more options I guess, although I'd prefer to see other items like shield(s) or have the legs (even without the xp bonus, but just for ease of leveling).

In response to the OP I guess all I can say is that well, that is your opinion, and probably nobody cares... it's as if I complained about why PvP exists in WoW because I only PvE, does it make it useless?, not really.

For my server. For every server. Hell, I'd say killing more than 2 bosses is better than average progression worldwide.
    Congratulations on your troll. You gave my buddies and I some good laughs.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Magmaw: 52197 (94.95%)
    Omnotron Defense System: 49047 (89.22%)
    Maloriak: 43838 (79.75%)
    Atramedes: 36172 (65.80%)
    Chimaeron: 36575 (66.53%)
    Nefarian: 14344 (26.09%)

The Bastion of Twilight
    Halfus Wyrmbreaker: 50242 (91.40%)
    Valiona and Theralion: 44417 (80.80%)
    Ascendant Council: 34485 (62.73%)
    Cho'gall: 24074 (43.79%)

Throne of the Four Winds
    Conclave of Wind: 38972 (70.89%)
    Al'Akir: 18059 (32.85%)

Most guilds get a lot of normal bosses down
    Average is middle of the road so my guild is obviously WAY better than average for killing easy mode Al'Akir.

---------- Post added 2011-04-26 at 12:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsu727 View Post
    Congratulations on your troll. You gave my buddies and I some good laughs.
    Dude, I talk to people that struggle and wipe for hours trying to kill normal mode Magmaw. You must not know much outside of your small circle of bros.

Quote Originally Posted by Bysu View Post
    I'm glad they added these heirlooms, not because I intend to use them or buy them, but might be useful for others, it's always good to get more options I guess, although I'd prefer to see other items like shield(s) or have the legs (even without the xp bonus, but just for ease of leveling).

In response to the OP I guess all I can say is that well, that is your opinion, and probably nobody cares... it's as if I complained about why PvP exists in WoW because I only PvE, does it make it useless?, not really.
    Nobody cares? This is the biggest thread these boards have seen in years.

10+ Year Old Account
    All those random caps and drawn out words make you look incredibly juvenile. You shouldn't speak to your betters that way.
    And your douche-baggery make you look incredibly idiotic.

Average is middle of the road so my guild is obviously WAY better than average for killing easy mode Al'Akir.

Dude, I talk to people that struggle and wipe for hours trying to kill normal mode Magmaw. You must not know much outside of your small circle of bros.
    That's the world-wide ranks. You said "every server" is lucky to get more than two bosses down. Those show that 2 is far lower than the average, and the average is 8 or 9.

Edit: And i talk to people that pug cho'gall. Small sample sizes don't tell much

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talizora View Post
    No it doesn't. Did you just use the word idiotic because it's the only insult you know?

It is also because you raid with those people struggling on normal mode Magmaw that you have to come to these forums and act like you're something special.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's the world-wide ranks. You said "every server" is lucky to get more than two bosses down. Those show that 2 is far lower than the average, and the average is 8 or 9.
    I doubt those rankings list every guild. I'd be shocked and I'd definitely give you 40k gold if you were able to prove to me that every single guild is tallied up in those listings. I'm willing to bet that the VAST majority of guilds that are incapable of downing any bosses at all, maybe even EVERY guild in that situation, are not listed on that site.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsu727 View Post
    It is also because you raid with those people struggling on normal mode Magmaw that you have to come to these forums and act like you're something special.
    *yawn*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    A lot of people leveled with out heirlooms for a lot of specs... they honestly really necessary for anyone at all. They are nice and some people enjoy them. That's why we have them.
    ^Just saying that your Avatar is pure win. :3

Wonderful Ysera set by Aderianu of AHS

I doubt those rankings list every guild. I'd be shocked and I'd definitely give you 40k gold if you were able to prove to me that every single guild is tallied up in those listings. I'm willing to bet that the VAST majority of guilds that are incapable of downing any bosses at all, maybe even EVERY guild in that situation, are not listed on that site.

*yawn*

These are the guilds that can down bosses, yes.

If you're a "raiding guild" that can't down magmaw, you're really not.

edit: and of course it doesn't tally guilds that don't raid at all, or pvp only. it's a raiding site.

second edit: as we speak, someone just got a pug heroic halfus kill in my guild. whoo.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    These are the guilds that can down bosses, yes.

If you're a "raiding guild" that can't down magmaw, you're really not.
    Eh, that's the Not a True Scotsman fallacy. As long as you're in a guild and you try to raid, you can call yourself a raiding guild.

Also, I have to say that this thread has been a massive ego boost. Some days when I get down, all I have to do is make a thread on a board and I instantly feel better about myself. At least I don't drool on myself. Obviously this thread proves that a lot of people here do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just another no-lifer looking for attention... you think every single plate-wearing tank is a warrior? And that they all do dungeons? What about people who still like to grind mobs and want gear for taking on multiple mobs at once?

Sigh... I know. I shouldn't feed the trolls.

Eh, that's the Not a True Scotsman fallacy. As long as you're in a guild and you try to raid, you can call yourself a raiding guild.

Also, I have to say that this thread has been a massive ego boost. Some days when I get down, all I have to do is make a thread on a board and I instantly feel better about myself. At least I don't drool on myself. Obviously this thread proves that a lot of people here do.

You can call yourself the queen of england and wear a dress and a crown, it doesn't make you one.

Killing bosses makes you a raiding guild. Not killing a single boss does not.

Quote Originally Posted by Talizora View Post
    but but hes from blackrock.douchebaggery is like a everyday thing on blackrock

Deleted
    Damn I love following this thread.. This guy really makes my day a lot more enjoyable \o/