Deleted

ZG quest and beeing Bloodsail admiral

So i just watched the Jesse Cox videos about the upcomming quests in 4.1 about Zul gurub. And the very last quest given to him was by the booty bay "king". I have killed alot of his men, i mean ALOT and he is sadface with me. Does this mean that i cant take that quest since i did Bloodsail?

Anyone did this on PTR who was Bloodsail admiral?

Surely hope you can't. There should be punishment for that kind of genocide !

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Deleted
    argh! i have one day to farm 30,000 thousand pirates!

Deleted
    Personally I'm not worried about being hated with BB - I just need to get as far as to the Non-combat pet. The last part of the chain will come with time.

There's a king of booty bay? There should be an achievement for slaying him! Or maybe one for killing Neutral faction leaders. "Burning Bridges"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nethilliz View Post
    argh! i have one day to farm 30,000 thousand pirates!
    Get to work, then! If you have any younger siblings/kids that are easily amused, try bribing them into farming them while you eat/go to buy candy at the store or whatever =P
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    Get to work, then! If you have any younger siblings/kids that are easily amused, try bribing them into farming them while you eat/go to buy candy at the store or whatever =P
    Haha i wonder if i can get a 4- and a one year-old to kill alot of pirates think she would get kinda bored, and well the one-year-old isnt great with computers

I hope not or I'm going to be boned as well. I'm gonna try all those turn ins in Winter Spring to see if I can get rep up.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    booty bay "king"? His name is Baron Revilgaz, guess his title :P

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

it's very easy to get the rep back to neutral if you're not worried about bloodsail rep

Deleted
    since they changed "insane in the membrane" i dont think i am, but i calculated the gold it would take and it was about 19000 to neutral, might be wrong though

YES. The baron is a king

EDIT: Recalculate = about 3k
    Last edited by mmoc99b0822305; 2011-04-26 at 01:25 PM.