Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Honestly, Im excited about this patch.
    Everyone is complaining about it, I can get my weekly max on my valor and get my tier easier.
    I really loved ZA, and like'd ZG.

Quote Originally Posted by styopa View Post
    Cancelled both accounts about 3 weeks ago.
    Uninterested in running Zul'Again. Leveled 2 of my 7 80's through Cata, and faded out on the third, I was so freaking bored. Tried leveling something new - tried Worgen, tried Goblin, nothing really made me go 'oooh!' anymore. No wow in WoW.

It was a timesink, but it wasn't FUN. Certainly not $360/year fun.

6 years, I'll miss the toons that I had so much fun with.
    Logged 'em all out in my favorite zones and spots, I expect that they'll be there until the end of days.

I will say that I'm confronted regularly, though, with the incredible value video games provide. At $15/month for WoW, that wouldn't even buy a half a round of golf at most places.
    Hear hear! - The only interesting thing I'd like to try in 4.1 is lurking around in Stealth with the incredible speed boost.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was gonna renew mine today, but can't log in as I reset my phone so don't have the Authenticator. And supposably my name isn't recognised with my email/Battle.net account. And I don't have a scanner... Blah blah blah

In other words, I probably chose a fake name back in the day for privacy, so they won't give me my account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.

I can get my weekly max on my valor and get my tier easier.
    didnt know they were somehow giving max valor.i thought they wernt gonna give enough to make you capped everyweek

if so,that might actually give me a reason to run heroics again if i dont get picked for raids on the week i sign up.but i hate pugging heroics so i dont know

Nah, two 5 man dungeon's worth of recycled content just isn't going to cut it. I'll just stick to rift until sw:tor comes out I guess.

I will renew it for sure. I am excited about the new changes to resto druids and am looking forward to ZA/ZG.

I ment my weekly max, since after I get my 980. I'll raid and get the rest.
    And i'll probably guild run ZA and ZG.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffthebear View Post
    I will renew it for sure. I am excited about the new changes to resto druids and am looking forward to ZA/ZG.
    ya i was excited about the resto druid changes.but then i found out how terribly easy druid tanking was and decided to respec and go druid tank instead of resto(unless resto is as easy.cuz i dont know,ive never really healed before.and i kinda wanted to go eather tank or healer on my druid)

but i dont know,i still might go resto.since the only reason i tried druid tanking in the first place was because i didnt have enough jp for heirlooms for a resto spec and since im pretty sure the new troll raids are gonna drop jp per boss(like every other heroic).im probably gonna be swimming in jp anyway so might as well get heirlooms and try it out
    Last edited by CrunkJuice5; 2011-04-26 at 05:06 PM.

No way I'm coming back for recycled content, especially content I was bored with at the appropriate level.

10+ Year Old Account
    i will for sure be renewing..i have been sick lately and have had a bit of a burnout but i love this game and wont stop playing

---------- Post added 2011-04-26 at 01:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Buttfear View Post
    No way I'm coming back for recycled content, especially content I was bored with at the appropriate level.
    you say recylced but its all brand new fights brand new loot brand new story..besides some recylced gear and zones whats the big deal?

The riptide is free..but the GWH? Thats gonna cost you..

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm amazed how many people are 13/13 HC

Quote Originally Posted by Nialyah View Post
    Hear hear! - The only interesting thing I'd like to try in 4.1 is lurking around in Stealth with the incredible speed boost.
    to bad i quit playing my rogue

but meh,i didnt really find pve all that fun on a rogue.pvp was tons of fun though

but i made a druid and i know i had a druid before but i quit playing it after the feral bleed nerf and there pretty fun.im kinda curious as to what troll flight form looks like now,i never really saw any pics of it from people who were on the ptr

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    Me too. WoW needs way more content to keep up with all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ormula View Post
    Me too. WoW needs way more content to keep up with all of them.
    if so many people are 13/13 HC it makes me wonder why they didnt release firelands then.wasnt the whole reason of not putting it in this patch because so many people wernt 13/13 HC

eather way,i raid about half as much as i did in wrath anyway.and i think hell will freeze over before my guild see's 13/13 HC

Quote Originally Posted by shockerxl View Post

you say recylced but its all brand new fights brand new loot brand new story..besides some recylced gear and zones whats the big deal?
    The big deal is Blizzard is too cheap to make new instances so I'll be damned if they get any more of my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    I'm amazed that people keep spewing this garbage and then claiming that 12 of those 13 bosses are new content. They aren't.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'll stay unsubbed until 4.2 at least :/

was curious people that are waiting for new content all have clear 13/13 heroic raid bosses? or gotten all of the Glory of the Cataclysm raider achievements? Done every new quest in the revamped Azeroth? Seems to me there is a lot to do bar those that don't play WoW as if it were a full-time job

170 Mounts and counting...

I am not running za/zg again, 5 months into the xpac and this is the best they can manage, the future of wow will suck.
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttfear View Post
    The big deal is Blizzard is too cheap to make new instances so I'll be damned if they get any more of my money.
    Why are you here then?

Quote Originally Posted by VOxPERENOLDE View Post
    was curious people that are waiting for new content all have clear 13/13 heroic raid bosses? or gotten all of the Glory of the Cataclysm raider achievements? Done every new quest in the revamped Azeroth? Seems to me there is a lot to do bar those that don't play WoW as if it were a full-time job
    My guess is they attempted to pug Magmaw, wiped, threw a ragefit and then claimed it was blizzard's fault for lack of content.

Makes me think more and more that this site should enforce armory links, i'm sick of extremely negative threads.