Isaac Clark is a Wuss.

...and he doesn't have to do a damn thing if he don't want to.

“Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.”

u try fighting necromorphs in space :P

lol..just lol (played both Dead Space games and at times I did do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    I have yet to beat the Ubermorph.

Yeah, I had many NOPE moments in Dead Space and Dead Space 2. I've also had a lot of NOPE moments in Team Fortress 2, which brings me to an interesting example...

“Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.”

Quote Originally Posted by LeBoucher View Post
    ...and he doesn't have to do a damn thing if he don't want to.

Rofl thats you? Man freakin awesome.

I'm such a sucker for moments like that, haha. You come up to a room and you just know something is going to happen. The immediate reaction is to turn around and run, but then you realize a minute later you saw a chest in the room, and you just have to get it!

Oh yeah, I totally know what you mean. There were parts in DS2 that I would explore after chapter 7, and even though I knew things were starting to get more difficult in the game, I still wanted to grab the goodies. So one time I went the wrong way on purpose to get a power node and as I was walking back I got attacked by, like, 5 necros. Just as I killed them all, one tried to sneak up behind me.

Then I was all, like, "NOPE" and shot his legs off.