Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    i´m getting pretty afraid when i see that Dammes Priest from the Guild "and 2 rouges".....
    The name is true.... he´s never alone, always 2 rouges nearby -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukaa View Post
    i´m getting pretty afraid when i see that Dammes Priest from the Guild "and 2 rouges".....
    The name is true.... he´s never alone, always 2 rouges nearby -.-
    aha yes this is so true. Whenever you see an easy kill... there's always a feral druid/rogue nearby.. their NEVER ALONE

At the early moments of WOTLk, once my DK was 80 I was a complete noob, did not understand anything at that time, and paladins ALWAYS owned me, I just started running when I see one xD
    \

My firs steps into ARENA coming from a raid aspect of the game...

10+ Year Old Account
    Alterac Valley back at 70... I was one of those sick masochists who actually played a healer in BG's - belf holy paladin, to be precise.

I'd hear that sound.... if you've ever PVP'd as Horde, you know the one I mean. That CACKLE of a male gnome /lol emote... and if my bubble was on CD, I'd watch my health drop to nothing as this little knee-high whirlwind of warglaives totally destroyed me.

Man, I hated that guy. XD
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

15+ Year Old Account
    Though I walk though the valley of the shadow of PvP, I will fear no Horde. Because I am the baddest mother fucker in the whole damn valley.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    I used to get really nervous in BC when I knew more then one rogue was about in world pvp. You know nobody turns around to assist sapped folks.
    So true! When I first started to pvp no one seemed to notice me being sapped then destroyed so I would freak out whenever I seen one go invis, I knew it meant death

I don't know that I was scared but whenever I was pulled into combat unexpectedly (world PvP always), my heart would just pound. It doesn't happen too much anymore as I'm usually plenty paranoid and aware that someone's about to try something long before they do (I watch the skies, especially for rogues/druids as I tend to fly out of sight, stealth and return on my own stealthers). Fight or flight at its best.

hmmmm, i remember the first time i was scared. First time in Stranglethorn Vale just wondering around...wow that place looks cool, lets check it out. just happened to be Gurubashi Arena with a whole Alliance guild, having a guild meeting. scared/funnny watching about 40 players slowly turn around stairing at you as you slowly back petal away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in WotLK, there used to be a 3s team on my server of all glads, Rsham, Affi lock and Spriest. They pretty much raped anyone and everyone on it that wasn't rolling in a group of 5+. One time in a wintergrasp fight I happened to be unfortunate enough to run into them all and I was alone, they dotted me up and laughed as my health plummeted lol.
    Tanks are made of steel, blood and a shield, not magic and twigs.
    My Warrior My Shaman

Deleted
    Duskwood... still gives me creeps.

10+ Year Old Account
    My first time entering contested territory. I remember for the first hour being skittish and panicky. I was prepared for horde to mob at my weak self and destroy me.

When I came across my first horde, a blood elf mage, i took a wide path around him making sure to hide behind hills and some trees.

He eventually caught me later as I was questing. he killed me.

I skillfully rezd behind a tree and hearthed. A second before the hearth wen toff, he spotted me and ran around the tree to get me. I had never felt a harder rush than that.

I managed to hearth.

10+ Year Old Account
    *whooom*
    (turns immiedately 180 degrees)
    (nothing here)

Noone. (clearing that up : Noone was the actual name of an UD mage that played on Stormscale EU)

He was a fucking beast, if you saw him you knew you were dead.

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=70655

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    5 dual-boxed (quint-boxed?) frost mages who popped Mirror Images. So many frostbolts, my comp froze.
    lolol

twinked lvl 60 rogue on sargeras ganking my tauren in hellfire

Back in vanilla, someone with hand of rag coming towards you. (WINDFURY!!!!!!)
    Back in BC, rogue with warglaives (OH THE HUMANITY!!!)
    Back in wrath, DK with shadowmourne (oooooo it's pretty OMG MY FACE!)

In cata... not much. Though we have a team of 6 rogues that likes to stealth into SW and cause havok.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always get nervous/pissed when I'm doing node stuff (AB, AV, HFP towers) because I'm standing there the whole time, paranoid as hell, knowing someone is going to kill me when I'm 5 seconds from owning the node.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in BC. Me(played a fire mage) And my RL friend who played a protadin used to world pvp together. Rampage into cities trying to stir up as many alliance as we could and try to kill them all off and get out without dying. We'd get into so many oh shit moments or unexpected appearances from alliance people we both knew back then lol. Ahh good times...

There was a time in TBC, when I was leveling my Rogue in Winterspring, a level 70 Human S-Priest saw me and put some DoTs on me.

That wasn't the scary part though; it was when I barely didn't die of the DoTs, he saw it and I stealthed and hid in the mountains while he ran around the area on his mount for about 15 minutes.

Now that was kinda scary. Luckily, he never found me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meeting a BELF Player for the first time at the Wetlands-Arathi Highlands boarder (I was level 29 at the time). Got 1-shotted XD

When my Warlock was still on Uther (PvE) the Horde basically owned World PvP. Not even hiding in SW Keep was safe. The part the really ticked me off was once you were sapped/tagged you knew you were dead. It wasn't much better when I was on Darrowmere (at the time it was PvP). Horde just freaking dominated World PvP.

...These days I'm the one inspiring fear into the Horde on Cenarius. My guild regularly flies to the gates of Org and breaks up duels while scaring the lowbies silly. We do what we can to bring back the Old Days as best we can =D