Enh shaman macro for totems

hey there

what i want to do is have a 1 button macro, that will put down my totems if none are precent, or if searing totem is missing, and remove totems if all are there.

this one kinda works but it makes my char target the totem, how can i add to the macro to actually check if the searing totem is there without actually targeting it, that is without changing my current target.

#showtooltip
    /cleartarget
    /target Searing
    /cast [exists] Totemic Recall; [noexists] Call of the Elements

Can't check the existance of a totem I'm afraid.

The best you can do is add /targetlasttarget to your macro, but the macro will fall over if you are ever in range of another Shaman's Searing Totem.

well, that sucks :/

---------- Post added 2011-04-26 at 01:23 PM ----------

just tryed adding /targetlasttarget

#showtooltip
    /cleartarget
    /target Searing
    /cast [exists] Totemic Recall; [noexists] Call of the Elements
    /targetlasttarget

it seems to do what i need it to but im sure it might be a problem if im ever raiding with another enh shammy , thanks for the help

Totem Timers can do that, kinda. its a great addon. lots of options
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbojonno View Post
    Run around in circles till u see a big number (20k+) and in yellow flash on ur screen. Then stop running
    Quote Originally Posted by bobty View Post
    Sorry people but you need to accept DPS is about as stressful as making a bowl of cereal.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Personally... I play with RDFG as my movement keys (mostly move with the mouse, but meh)
    I keybind:
    A - Call of the Elements
    Z - Totemic Recall
    ` - Searing Totem

Works out beautifully. No addons or macros necessary. Then again, I'm a keybinder with 0 free space on my keyboard (an no room left on my Naga Razer either).