Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Save custom chat channel settings/passwords even if everyone has left the channel. After 14 days of no one rejoining it then it gets cleared/reset.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperzz View Post
    'Special Moderator rights' so, i can instantly kill all the roll players down in goldshire, when they're running around shouting and spamming emotes..
    Special moderator rights so I can instantly kill all the duel-spammers in Goldshire who are too retarded to understand what the words 'RP server' mean and are running around disrupting people's RP with their lolspeek and unsolicited duel requests.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Deleted
    one thing i should add would be a character bound flying mount (e.g. warlock and pally mount from vanilla).
    this flying mount would only be available up from lvl 80 and would require to follow a specific questline in and out of dungeons (raids?) and items to make with any specified profession(s)
    wouldn't it be great to see a fiery warlock drake or a full plated warrior one or a pallydrake with some awsome aura
    i believe it to be possible since Blizz allready did it in vanilla with locks and pally mounts

15+ Year Old Account
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    More macro space.

pvp balance and the sodding raid they keep saying is comming

No more PVP balancing, just a straight up PVP spec that has nothing to do with anything PVE so they can stop screwing with our PVE to fix broken PVP

10+ Year Old Account
    Kael'thas.
    You know why...

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    Special moderator rights so I can instantly kill all the duel-spammers in Goldshire who are too retarded to understand what the words 'RP server' mean and are running around disrupting people's RP with their lolspeek and unsolicited duel requests.
    I could very much go for that too, i hate the Duel spammers, but the fact that i don't play on a RP server.. yet there is so many RPers on there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppercat View Post
    Can I only add one? There are so many little tweaks that need to be fixed.

One thing that REALLY annoys me, Wild Growth randomly throwing you in combat during Battle Grounds (When you're alone/not anywhere near an enemy.)

it makes me mad to kill a bunch of allies, top everyone off and try to drink and realize WG just put me in combat. So while everyone mounts up and runs off I just have to stand there (it takes forever to get back out of combat.)

Anyone else notice this? But yeah.

BG ques. Fix them.
    I guess you're a Rihanna fan :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Delete all Horde characters.

No, seriously. That's what I would want to add. I don't care who it pisses off, I f&*^ing hate Horde players and Blizzard's version of Horde. It's like they gave you an option to play as upper middle class citizens or people living in Spanish Harlem. Guess which side is which. I'll give you a hint, Alliance aren't living it up in the higher society.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Alleria is back! And she has her eyes on Lordaeron...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prefect View Post
    "Horde and Alliance have been combined into a single faction."
    A 1000 times this.

---------- Post added 2011-04-26 at 01:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dubzil View Post
    No more PVP balancing, just a straight up PVP spec that has nothing to do with anything PVE so they can stop screwing with our PVE to fix broken PVP
    I second this as well.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Serious idea: Threat reduction shout for Warriors akin to either Soul Shatter or Hand of Salvation, or bring back reduced threat into Berserker Stance.
    Almost as serious idea but know it'll never happen: Armor dyes.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    You know searing totem already DOES automatically target anything you have a flame shock on, right?
    Yep, but if you put a FS on an add that comes up, for example, it switches. Basically, it's rather dumb to have a sketchy control over a very large portion of our (enhancement's) dps.

Sacred Shield for Holy Pallys

10+ Year Old Account
    warriors given intercept back with a 10% reduction on damage for all abilitirs and an 80% CS
    mages with less cc, a10% damagr buff
    priests with a cc ability and damage reduction ability
    rogues with smaller recup
    Rets with less burst.
    locks with a slow whike in afflic
    dks....slower runic regen
    shamans lose cc break on wolf form.
    Druids keep their cc break but higher cd on ccyclone and roots
    hunters need a faster attack with reasonable damage. their current slow massive attack feels very un hunter like

removal of flying mounts from the game
    world pvp only rewards
    dishonorable rewards
    removal of op armies of mobs

warlocks need a demonic aura for visual awesomeness
    warriors need a size buff
    paladins need a shine effect

Warriors deserve a pet hahaha. The virgin daughters of our slain enemies.
    dnt get me started on professions perks. visual representations woukd be cool. Engie backpacks. Enchabter glows. etc
    grander mounts

thats all i got atm

Deleted
    Get rid of flying mounts, PvP specs and PvE specs.

Edit: As already mentioned by Sinister Knight Some form of Armor dye/colour changer would be neat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something to change attack/casting animations. Can't stand playing a worgen as arms, flip flip flip flip. And night elves have that annoying bug with their casting animation, and it was annoying to begin with. Someone from my old guild nicknamed it the "Migraine from Hell" animation, I think it fits.
    "When I was 5 years old, my mother told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life." - John Lennon