Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Arcane.. and Shadow.. that is all

Quote Originally Posted by Highandmighty View Post
    Marksman hunter for sure. Hunters are overtuned with bad gear can still pull 14k with a simple rotation. There is a guy in my guild who sucks bad at wow, just horrible. He is proud of his numbers on his hunter averaging probably 15k-whereas on his boomkin or mage equally geared he pulls about 10k...on a good day.
    For real, I'm really surprised nobody else has mentioned MM hunters. I mean, I don't know how they scale with higher level gear, but I just hit 85 on my hunter alt a couple days ago and I do 17-18k pretty damn easily on heroic bosses. Especially now that hunters can shoot and run at the same time... it's pretty faceroll imo.

So, their "rotation" isn't *quite* as easy as some other classes being mentioned, but I'd argue that it's still very simple and as far as the simplicity to results ratio is concerned, they win.
    Last edited by Bigtimmy; 2011-04-26 at 07:22 PM.

I'm going to have to say Boomkin..It was too easy for me...

arcane mage
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanni View Post
    What? No one said Assasination rogues?
    Plenty, you just need actually read what people posted

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    arcane mage
    Yeah, thanks for that pic. You've actually just explained everything about people who claim arcane to be easy: they are just blockheads stuck in WotLK.

Also my kudos to a person who said that some arcane mage spamming AB did 19k in a dungeon. Once again, you've just proved that your opinion can be disregarded, because who the fuck cares about some shitty dungeons? If you're so bad that you didn't have the chance to see heroic raids yet, you shouldn't be really voting here. Because whether the class/spec is easy or not could be only judged by a 7-10 minute heroic raid fight, not some 20-30second dungeon boss.

And yeah, just a small reminder: arcane 'rotation' module in rawr is like the 50% of its goddamn 'rotation' database. And the discussion on elitistjerks regarding this matter is something other classes with poor dilemmas like 'HOW DO I SHOT CHIMAERA' will never understand.

Enjoy your dungeons and sweet WotLK memories, peeps.

^ you mad bro? o.O
    WTB talented signature creators!

Quote Originally Posted by hayz View Post
    Warlock or has a Wrath Feralesque rotation.
    Wait wait wait. Did you just say ferals had an easy rotation in wrath?

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by shiryo View Post
    "Whats your ilvl? cuz that ass is epic"

I find frost mage incredibly easy - frost bolt fire thing frost bolt frost bolt ooo a crit popped - Use all my instant casts... now frost bolt fire thingy etc...

arc mage, keybind /facemash kgo

For someone who have played Assasination Rogue, Survival Hunter, Enhancement Shaman, Retribution Paladin and Unholy DK at lvl 85, I'll rank these 5 classes in this order, from simpliest to most complcated:

Assasination Rogue: It's all about maximizing Envenom and Rupture uptime;

Survival Hunter: Easy to play, hard to master as the others said;

Enhancement Shaman: While they have lots of skills and cooldowns to look at, the penalty for messing up the priority list once or twice isn't all that punishing provided that u press 'something' for each GCD;

Unholy DK: Between the rune system, runic power and the pet buff, I'll say it's quite a bit more complicated than the 3 above, maximizing pet buff uptime is considerably harder than others would think. Fortunately, the cooldown abilities are very easy to manage and that's why I rank it simplier than ret pally;

Retribution paladin: With the introduction of holy power and inquisition, the priority system has become much more complicated than in wrath (refreshing inquisition is also quite problematic). To worsen the matter is the use of cooldown abilities which can alter your priority.

Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    Yeah, thanks for that pic. You've actually just explained everything about people who claim arcane to be easy: they are just blockheads stuck in WotLK.

Also my kudos to a person who said that some arcane mage spamming AB did 19k in a dungeon. Once again, you've just proved that your opinion can be disregarded, because who the fuck cares about some shitty dungeons? If you're so bad that you didn't have the chance to see heroic raids yet, you shouldn't be really voting here. Because whether the class/spec is easy or not could be only judged by a 7-10 minute heroic raid fight, not some 20-30second dungeon boss.

And yeah, just a small reminder: arcane 'rotation' module in rawr is like the 50% of its goddamn 'rotation' database. And the discussion on elitistjerks regarding this matter is something other classes with poor dilemmas like 'HOW DO I SHOT CHIMAERA' will never understand.

Enjoy your dungeons and sweet WotLK memories, peeps.
    Nobody is saying you suck. Honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubzil View Post
    fury war's pretty simple 4 button priority rotation as long as you can hold your horses so you don't rip threat off the tank right away
    fury warrior as well, its such a simple rotation. Single target 1 2 3. Two targets, 1 2 4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back again to repeat myself: Enhancement is easy now
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

10+ Year Old Account
    Destro Warlock rotation is pretty ez
    *trollface*

Made by dubbelbasse

10+ Year Old Account
    The guy next door who steals your wifi :D
    go with enhance shamans or affliction warlocks. I picked them up very fast
    You are such a good friend that if you and me were the last two people trapped on a sinking boat with only 1 life vest left, i would remember and pray for you every day.

arcane mage is pretty easy

Arcane mage does have to mana manage, but in rotation terms it still means managing 3 spells.

I did meet the worst arc mage ever the other day though, his top damaging ability for the whole dungeon was Arcane Barrage, and I think he casted a total of 10 arc blasts for the whole run. >_<