Page 1 of 2
LastLast

ZA/ZG servers are crap.

GL running troll dungeons today, soooooo buggy and the servers are just terrible.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    omg, the world is ending...nothing surprising about patch day glitchiness. Suck it up, or dont do em. easy enough

10+ Year Old Account
    And this is different from any other major(ish) patch because?
    "When there is an evil justice cannot defeat, what would you do? Would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?". - Code Geass

Also, here is a link to my Döppelganger ^_^

Just thought id put up a warning. better off waiting till tommrrow for troll dungeons.

They are probably just overrun. It's not lite they'll dissapear, you have the whole expansion. Do them tomorrow instead

Quote Originally Posted by Missbenedict View Post
    Just thought id put up a warning. better off waiting till tommrrow for troll dungeons.
    Did them in vanilla /time saved XD(and TBC ZA)

10+ Year Old Account
    In that case, thank you =) I'm just tired of the whining on the forum lately.. that I actually stopped posting :/
    "When there is an evil justice cannot defeat, what would you do? Would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?". - Code Geass

Also, here is a link to my Döppelganger ^_^

GL running troll dungeons today, soooooo buggy and the servers are just terrible.
    If you're having D/C problems (you say the servers are terrible, is that because they are D/C'ing you?), try this:

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...blems-try-this

10+ Year Old Account
    Is always the same.
    When Patch day comes oh no help all players that are on a break + all the players who are always online are trying to get into ZA/ZG for trying out these new dungeons.

Why are people always whining on patch day when they know this is bound to happen, cuz blizzard has X many instance slots on the server and then XXXXXXXX many people try to get a slot on 1 server no wonder it is all messed up and DC;ing huh.

If you're having D/c problems I feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems, but this patch ain't one.

my cats in heat and wont shut the hell up i got bigger problems than DC'ing

15+ Year Old Account
    This is the one nice thing about working 3-11 pm. By the time I get on everything should be at least running :P.

Eleven million users trying to access new content the day it's released and it doesn't work flawlessly?

I'M UNSUBSCRIBING

Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    If you're having D/c problems I feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems, but this patch ain't one.
    You sir, just made my night enjoyable.

problem free so far on blackhand, the hotfix to unlimited oblits sucked tho

ye, cause when it releases US its all 11 mill?...lol
    Kolopotho: I will find it incredibly shocking and rare if some guy walks up to a girl in a pub and says "i play a level 80 druid in world of warcraft" to which she will respond with "TAKE ME NOW".

Quote Originally Posted by verdris View Post
    eleven million users trying to access new content the day it's released and it doesn't work flawlessly?

I'm unsubscribing
    i mean seriously,rehasing content CMON BLIZZ i dont pay 15 bucks a month to play some rehashed crap im going to rift

I braved the disconnects and got Akil'zone down before the servers reset. Fair warning, the lightning storm doesn't give you any extra time to get into the safe zone. You have to collapse the group well before it starts, and the timer doesn't seem consistent. Also if you have a melee heavy comp you will be screwed (which is a seriously annoying trend) because you can't kill the big bird that randomly kidnaps players.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankrupted View Post
    ye, cause when it releases US its all 11 mill?...lol
    Why of course? There's no such thing as other countries outside the US! Absolutely not! =P

Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    i mean seriously,rehasing content CMON BLIZZ i dont pay 15 bucks a month to play some rehashed crap im going to rift
    have fun with the rehashed content in rift