Thread: ZG/ZA problems

ZG/ZA problems

I can't even see what's going on in the chat because I keep getting a message in white text that says 'LibMapData-1.0 is missing data for 781' over and over and over again. What does this mean? Is this due to an addon? I don't know. Thanks in advance.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's an addon issue.

Sounds like you need to either disable that addon or update it. I would recommend using the Curse client. Alot of the addons are not updated yet. I had to turn off recount.

Disable all addons and see if problem goes away. If it does, you just found the problem.

Deleted
    I got this error to. Fun part is that I completed 4 or 5 Zul instance on my main toon, had no problem. Then I entered ZA with my alt, got spammed by the message, and it was caused by an addon which is enabled on both chars. WoW is a bug free game for sure! ... not.

Quote Originally Posted by xPraetoriaNx View Post
    I got this error to. Fun part is that I completed 4 or 5 Zul instance on my main toon, had no problem. Then I entered ZA with my alt, got spammed by the message, and it was caused by an addon which is enabled on both chars. WoW is a bug free game for sure! ... not.
    Addons are created by indie developers, not blizzard.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|