Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    My internal latency was already set and I reset it after the patch. I'm still having the problem as of today.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    It's called a GCD. But suddenly you GCD flash is gone. It happens to me sometimes. And personaly i don't see any differense. Try to instal Quartz addon, and plase its castbar, it has a lag tracker builded in, and hit next spell, when cast timer in a Red Zone
    I appreciate the response, but I don't really think it's the GCD. I've been playing this hunter for over 6 years, I can do the rotation in my sleep and can time the GCD without looking. It's just not responding as it's supposed to sometimes in combat. Not my connection, since as others have noted the fps remains pretty high, seems to be a server issue.

i find it working properly by activating it and using the updated(there is an updated 3 days old) Bartender4, works great, 0 input lag and no GCD mess

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    I responded with the same answer in a similar thread.

4.1 greatly reduced the latency for many players. However the manual spell-queue system must be set to the new latency. Iirc it's hidden in the combat tab. It's set to 400 ms by default which is way too high for most players. Ideally you should set it to roughly 80% of your latency.

Try it and report back.

It shouldn't really have anything to do with the new button option.
    I've had this setting at 50ms since they added this feature, both pre and post 4.1, it does not seem to have an impact on this problem. This and the new network optimization setting are two of the first things I tried, various combinations. Thanks.

It's been happening to me since 4.1 as well. I sometimes have to sit there and press synapse springs, or rapid fire specifically to get it to work... I used to just quickly click it before firing off a shot, it just seems like a pain to hit now.

I put in a ticket to Blizzard and the GM responded by telling me to delete my WTF, Interface and Cache folders...which I already did and told the GM that I did.

It doesn't sound like a server problem to me to be honest, I mentioned it in guild chat a couple of time and nobody else, including me, has been experiencing the problem.

I only say this because I wouldn't bank on it being fixed by Blizzard like some people are suggesting and spend some moore time diagosing the problem locally.

Keep the updates coming here though please in case it does become more wide spread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalti View Post
    It doesn't sound like a server problem to me to be honest, I mentioned it in guild chat a couple of time and nobody else, including me, has been experiencing the problem.

I only say this because I wouldn't bank on it being fixed by Blizzard like some people are suggesting and spend some moore time diagosing the problem locally.

Keep the updates coming here though please in case it does become more wide spread.
    I agree with you, but I'm at my wits end here. I feel like I've tried everything possible on my end to fix the problem, to no avail.

I know I'm going to hate your answer before I even ask, but what did the GM say after you told him you had already deleted the suggested folders?

Still having the problem after the restarts. Anyone else have any insights that might help?

Since patch 4.1 hit I had the same problem but it only happend to me when I raided. There are alot of posts on the Tech Support forums saying this is caused by the new feature Blizz introduced (Optimize Network thingie). It seems after the last maintance disabling this option would fix the problem for most of the players (but u need to be out of BG/Arena/Instance/Raid and relog for it to take affect) by simply disabling this option. I havnt test it yet since my next raid is on sunday. Here are the links (contain blue posts as well), I hope its related and will help:

us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2456479246?page=8

eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2000493736?page=1

us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416119720?page=1

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    No one thought to quote this, or even comment on it? Might be the answer.
    I've raided and done dungeon runs both ways, still get the lag.

After days of searching, I found the solution to the problem (in my case): The problem for me is the overclocking, remove the overclocking on my pc and all abilities and GCDs works properly again, it seems that the OC does not work with the new options that Blizzard has implemented in 4.1. I hope to have helped everyone: D

Same problem here as a Fury Warrior, i hit the key for an ability and it doesnt go off (no, i wasnt in the GCD), happened to me more than once.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    4.1 greatly reduced the latency for many players. However the manual spell-queue system must be set to the new latency. Iirc it's hidden in the combat tab. It's set to 400 ms by default which is way too high for most players. Ideally you should set it to roughly 80% of your latency.
    Even though others have reported this did not work for them, I believe you may be on to something here. I'm playing on two different computers, on one of which I have the exact same problem as described by the OP. On the other computer where everything is fine normally, I can replicate the problem by messing about with the Custom Lag Tolerance settings. It appears that if you have a rather good connection, and set the Tolerance very low, you get input lag. Does that make any sense? Not really. But that's how it looks to me after some quick testing.

Ive been having trouble with my macros, but not button pressing. I have my jc trinket bound to most of my shots, and I have readiness bound to rf, along with the jc trink. The problem here is, when I start my opeining rotation of hm>sers>chim>rf/readiness>ss>aimed>ss>aimed>chim then arcane and steady until down to killshot phase, my first rapidfire does not go off, and It messes up my entire rotation. It seems to go off just fine during the middle of the fight, but when I try to use it at the start, it just refreshes all of my shots, and rf, but rf was never used, so its waisted.

My macro looks like this:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Rapid Fire
    /cast Readiness
    /use [trinket name here]

anyone haveing similar problems and know how to fix it?