L.A. Noire looking good?

I personally like the look of the game, but haven't done too much research into it. What is your thoughts?

My only thought is "WTF Rockstar, why u no make for PC????? RAAAGGGGGEEEE!!!!!"

I'm really looking forward to this. It's easily one of my most anticipated games of the year. I can't wait to get in the interrogation room with some witnesses. I'm just wondering how much their facial animation actually plays into the interrogations. It seems like you might not even have to look at the person's face to know if they're lying if you have all the necessary evidence. And it comes out the week after finals are done, so that's perfect timing.

It's a different take on a video game. Sort of what I came to expect from Rockstar, and I have no doubt they did an awesome job. I for one, look forward to trying to figure out wether some slimy s.o.b is lying or not.

I wonder if you can choose to beat the information out of them xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks boring, Dont like that "old look" since its set in the ... 20s or 30s?? dono...
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

10+ Year Old Account
    I was never a huge Rockstar fan besides Body Harvest on N64 but in the recent years after playing their newer titles and going back and playing their older ones id definitely have to say they have moved up on my list of favorite companies so im pretty damn psyched for this game.

Doesn't look like a game I would like, I am not a big fan of that era.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishpaladin View Post
    Looks boring, Dont like that "old look" since its set in the ... 20s or 30s?? dono...
    You don't like the game because it looks old? Why is everyone so focused on looks?

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishpaladin View Post
    It's set in the 40s, which is a pretty interesting part of L.A.'s history, especially when you look at it from a post WWII perspective. I'm in an American West history class right now and we've looked at the development of L.A. and even looked at film noire, although that comes a little after the time when this game is set. As for the looks, I like that they're trying to capture the look and feel of the 40s. I'm not sure if you were expecting them to make it feel and look modern when the game is set in the 40s?

I really like that period actually, everyone wearing a hat driving in those awesome cars. Benches were still turned to the shops instead of to the road!