Need AWESOME addons for Aff warlock .

Hi guys ' Ive changing to aff this patch and hard to stick after my dots .
    Wanted to know if there is any helpfull dots addon or Good UI addon , or meybe even a pack .
    You know you can suggest me more addons not only the dot one.

Thx , Ayal ...hic

10+ Year Old Account
    Power Auras can do anything you actually need it to do tbh. :3
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    —Aristotle

As said above, Power Auras is extremely nice. It will likely take a bit of configuration though to get it looking and functioning according to your preferences, though once you start using it you'll likely want it for all your toons.

I've always been fond of FortExorcist. It is highly configurable. You can use it to track dots on your target, plus track your own buffs. I use it to track Improved Soul Fire. It is also usable on every class.

I will also be switching to affliction soon.

---------- Post added 2011-04-27 at 09:13 AM ----------

Also, you can add the ticks on the timers...which is nice so you can plan your clips

Deleted
    A really simple one to get you started is Needtoknow, it s a buff/debuff timer

Big fan of ButtonTimers. Works like a mix of tellmewhen and a light weight fortexorcit. I set up 2 bars. One for target and one for focus. Works great for managing multidots. Also features tick prediction and indicators for when your cast time is < the dots uptime.

FR

OmniCC, SUF for Hp+% on Unitframes, Classtimers, powerauras, Mik Scrolling battle text with custom triggers.

THis is what I use couldnt live without them

Personally, I use OmniCC, Dotimer, and X-perl.

15+ Year Old Account
    Big fan of Dotimer and Quartz
    I use Power Auras to track when the boss is sub 25% as well as Target Percent to be able to see percent and health numbers
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

well, ive used fortexorsists, DoTimer and quartz.

even tho quartz isnt the usual dot timer addon, i preffer that. coz fortexorsist is toooo fucking huge the way it works atleast i dont like. and dot timer, well i didnt care for it anymore. and quartz shows what u need to know,

so i would recomend quartz, it only shows ur targets buffs/debuffs and what 1 will run out next and shows seconds, really all u need

anyone has a reliable or workable drain soul timer addon that produce a sound whenever it tick?

Deleted
    Is there any add-on like DrainSouler that emits a beep, but for each tick of Drain Life ?

NeedToKnow for dot timers, Power Auras for everything else you could possibly need.

ForteXorcist is a massive addon designed around Warlocks. I use it on sPriest.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    xperl to move ur target and focus right in front of ur face, along with the dots being huge and Cd left is a timer on each dot. quartz for affy drain ticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Razaac View Post
    xperl to move ur target and focus right in front of ur face, along with the dots being huge and Cd left is a timer on each dot. quartz for affy drain ticks.
    That's exactly what I use with Power Auras as well to show the symbol of the spell in the middle of the screen when it actually drops off as a fail safe for if I miss it on the target debuff. works beautifully.