Thread: Timed bear run

Timed bear run

Can anyone confirm on the fact that the timed run is repeatable when queue'ing randomly for the 2 dungeons with the same 5 people?
    i heard left and right that the timed run only shows up once ( a day? ) when going with 5 people and then disappears the 2nd time when going with the same 5 people when getting zul'aman as random again?

Zulaman is heavily bugged at the moment, you're better off waiting to see the fixes they do before believing anyone. For us the timer was stuck and never moved, also the third boss never spawned and we were unable to complete the instance

As I said in another thread regarding the bear, I completed 6 successful bear runs this evening. You have to get a little lucky when doing the Random Call of the Zandalari Heroic queues. If you're saved to both ZA/ZG (and so is the rest of your group), you have a 50/50 chance of getting ZA. If you don't, just sit in ZG for 15 minutes and requeue.

Our group was also curious about this as the first time we que'd up we would have had a bear had the server not restarted.
    Came back online -> saved to ZA. Que'd random again, BAM ZA. Got our first bear. The rest of the night? Que -> zg x 38478372
    :/

Hmm we did ZA, timed run, got 1 bear w/ shy of 1 minute left after downing the last of the 4th boss. We que'd 4 more times and got ZA and got 3 more bears that night. Thought it was bugged and kept queing for ZA at a point but seeing how its 50/50 chance, I guess we r rlly lucky.

Yes sometime the timer will not show, however it is still active. if your are super concerned have someone zone in and out and it will appear.

We just used the stop watch feature when the timer wasn't showing.

Quote Originally Posted by arden714 View Post
    Zulaman is heavily bugged at the moment, you're better off waiting to see the fixes they do before believing anyone. For us the timer was stuck and never moved, also the third boss never spawned and we were unable to complete the instance
    Yeah - we lost one of our mount runs when the Bear boss just despawned middle of the fight