Question Lagging out in new ZG & ZG

So as the new patch just got online, i've started in ZG & ZG , both times now i've lagged out and it just does the same when i relogg, i've restarted my computer but that didnt help, Any idea on what i could do? :/

10+ Year Old Account
    it's on blizz's end. the instance servers have been unstable and they said its going to require a hotfix to be applied during non-peak hours and realm restarts to take effect. be patient. it'll probably be done wednesday morning
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^
    - Moonkin Dance: It's better than yours

My Armory

For me it is wednesday morning :P I'm playing on the EU realms

15+ Year Old Account
    Same here!! Before someone posts disable addons and change video settings ive done it all and still unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Same here!! Before someone posts disable addons and change video settings ive done it all and still unplayable.
    same here Sucks really

I think it might have something do to with damage meters. Was a post on WoW Insider about it - causing massive lagg.

It could be a result of multiple issues, though, of course.
    "Such insolence... such arrogance... must be PUNISHED!"

Quote Originally Posted by Zareth View Post
    I think it might have something do to with damage meters. Was a post on WoW Insider about it - causing massive lagg.

It could be a result of multiple issues, though, of course.
    This worked for me , Thank you