As the title suggests, I have noticed a fair few recent additions to the game world. Rather than have numerous threads listing each in turn, I decided to create this thread for everyone to discuss their sightings and theories in regards to what their purpose (if any) may be.

I'll start.

- Mirror Lake Orchard, outside Stormwind City: Three new human NPC's have shown up dressed in Gilnean clothing. They do not seem to do anything as of yet, aside from laughing/crying and sleeping.

- The Steam Pools, between Feralas and Silithus: A Goblin resort has popped up with a huge mass of NPC's. A few high level crabs can be found in the water, whilst hostile 'oil' monsters can be found behind the resort itself. There is a chef named after Gordan Ramsey inside the resort itself.

- Tirisfal Grove, western Tirisfal Glades: This place has existed since Cataclysm launched and is backed up by a fair bit of lore. Recent patch additions have brought forth 'Fey-Drunk Darters' flittering about the infamous mushroom circle. High level Stags run about as though in fear, each looking to be corrupted with some sort of disease. Rumours speak of a strange bear, though I did not see it myself.

Feel free to list and discuss anything else you've found!