Poll: Which dungeon is your favorite?

Question Which is your favorite dungeon?

I just wanted to see people's opinion, i did both right at the start of patch day.

My favorite would be ZG because of all the extra stuff you get from all the mini bosses and the bosses were more fun.

I almost didn't post because I was scared Nyan cat was going to creep into my head. I enjoyed ZA more, just because of the nostalgia, and it didn't make me want to choke a couple of my friends. Also, it felt more epic racing towards the timer for the mount, versus RNG drops off ZG bosses.

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

ZA because quite frankly I find doing ZG for the first time a mess of cluster fuck quest mobs marked as skulls on your mini map, paired with not knowing wtf half the Mini-bosses are for. ZA on the otherhand is...ZA just scaled which is quite easy if I do say so myself.

But in terms of boss difficulty, I have to give it to ZG hands down. The first boss alone is a PuG killer, paired with the Panther bitch being a nuke-or-die situation unless you got a tank at the ready with some form of miracle spam AoE taunt, and Hakkar is rather tricky if I do say so myself. ZA is.......just ZA scaled.

Deleted
    ZA is a bit nicer, for the lore

I'd have to give it to ZA, just because it's eons tougher than ZG is, and a challenge is always nice... Especially compared to what the regular heroics are ending up to be now, lol.