Deleted

More revamped content confirmed by blizzard worker

Well since i hate how they are remaking the content I asked my friend who works for blizzard in France.

I actually asked him a few questions.

Why is blizzard remaking old content when there is a lot of people that do not like this?

Its quite simple actually. We want to have new content done as fast as possible and redoing the old stuff is way easier than doing something completely new. Also we believe that not so many people will actually quit the game just because of this. Ofcourse we will lose some but its not that gamebreaking in terms of money.

Should we expect this trend to continue are you planing to remake more raids / dungeons / bosses?

Well of course we would like to. The only thing i know about right now is that we will be remaking karazhan. There is an underground area under karazhan which we think would make a nice catacombs raid.

Do you know anything about the next expansion?

Yes i know but i cant tell you anything about that as of now.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you can expect more redone old raids in future which really saddens me as I like new raids and lore more. Well atleast you know what can you expect.
    Sry for my bad english hope u understood.

I am gonna remain skeptical about your sources, however an official interview the other day did specify they were interested in remaking some other older dungeons.

EDIT: Also I doubt the customer service reps in france know anything about unreleased content.
    Last edited by Alexiaa; 2011-04-27 at 04:39 PM.

Yeaahh... I belive your friend just about none. Prove me wrong, and I'll belive you.

But for now this is fake.

(although i would not be surpised if they do remake Kara, or do something with the catacombs.)

---------- Post added 2011-04-27 at 04:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alexiaa View Post
    I am gonna remain skeptical about your sources, however an official interview the other day did specify they were interested in remaking some other older dungeons.

EDIT: Also I doubt the customer service reps in france know anything about unreleased content.

I agree. Sources need confirmation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawtrocity View Post
    Didn't you know? Bibi drinks Golden Chocolate out of Wine glasses that are made out of the frozen tears of the world leaders while relaxing in his yacht/submarine home made entirely of diamond(That's right diamond with no "s" as in 1 singular diamond yacht/submarine). On his days off from MMO-Champion(Everyday cause we do all the hard stuff obviously) he can be caught napping with the Gorillas of Australia.

Yeeeeeeeah.... no. Unless the OP can offer some proof, I'm just going to lock this, as it won't end well. PM me if otherwise, OP.